Ban appeal: Macaco#9596

• Discord Username: Macaco#9596
    Discord ID: 400471351539924992
    Date/Time when ban was issued: About 3-4 months ago I guess, no recollection
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Not sure, Could have been myself being a bit trollish or something to do with my microphone (I faintly remember my mic being glitchy and people complaining about it, but thats about it)
    Warnings received prior to the ban: No idea, didnt even remember I was banned till I tried getting on the server with my discord
    Member who issued the ban: N/A
    Explain why we should lift the ban: Im not the kind of person whos too toxic or aggresive towards someone unless something happens or I felt trollish (Been changing myself since that), aside of this being the only warframe discord I know that many people go to
    How have you changed since this happened: Been on some personal growth myself, fixing personal issues that could have lended to me getting banned,
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: Not being as toxic as I used to be would be one of the main things, aside of being less offensive with the jokes id do, thats what I can pinpoint as the worst things if all

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

@macaco said in Ban appeal: Macaco#9596:

Macaco#9596

Hi, your ID is actually 400471351539924992. Please update this.

• Done, should be in the post now

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Hello, we won't be unbanning you at present. Feel free to appeal again in the future.