Ban Appeal: Reavere#0695

• Discord Username:
    Reavere#0695
    Discord ID: 227614608515399681
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 10/10/18 (I believe)
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Ben Shapiro Copypasta
    Warnings received prior to the ban: 5
    Team member who issued the ban: Was not told.
    Explain why we should lift the ban: Because, it was a non offensive copypasta about politician "Ben Shapiro" which was obviously meant to be taken as a joke and not seriously but it seemed like it was. It maybe took up two lines with maybe a total of 5 emojis.
    How have you changed since this happened: I have no reevaluated my life choices, and from now on I won't meme or send copypastas in chat, or be disrespectful.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I just won't talk. It seems like every time I talk moderators find some way to warn me. Its as if moderators just wait for their chance to warn or ban you. I could be talking in a chat then BOOM! I get banned for something that happened 5 hours ago.

• DISCORD MODERATORS

Are you aware that you actually have roughly 11 infractions from 8 different Moderators and an Admin? Actions like telling another user and a moderator to go die, using racial slurs, using the server bot to bypass the server filter and ignoring staff when asked to stop spaming the same posts..

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Hello, you will not be unbanned at this time.

• @tobiah Why cant I use racial slurs if I'm black? No I didnt use a bot to bypass. I didn't have the intent to bypass.