Ban Appeal

• Discord Username: ShieldScrub#8107
    Discord ID: 162360676247928832
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 7/12/18
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: sending unsolicited invites to my discord server, using frequently using soundboards in voice chat.
    Warnings received prior to the ban: 2 (for soundboarding)
    Team member who issued the ban: Shichi
    Explain why we should lift the ban: I was acting really dumb and careless when it came to using the voice chat. Occasionally I would genuinely have some heartfelt conversations about "X" topic or grinding "X" Frame/Weapon. But then I would pop up my soundboard to play some meme SFX just because I thought it sounded funny.
    How have you changed since this happened: I follow the proper etiquette of every other discord server I'm in currently. Especially after owning one myself, I can see how acting completely out of line got me banned from the server.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I'll keep my soundboards out the server and I won't send random people invites to my discord server.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Yeah, we'll unban you. Please remember to keep things like that in check. Soundboards are occasionally OK when it's clear that no one has issues, and even then, sparingly.