Ban Appeal: Em-8ER

• Discord Username: Em-8ER (nasko5310#1879)

Discord ID: 288300898151563265

Date/Time when ban was issued: 08/15/2018

Reason given (if any) for the ban:
    Repeated instances of posting NSFW/Inappropriate content

Warnings received prior to the ban: 2

Team member who issued the ban: -Misan-#6969

Explain why we should lift the ban:
    I regret what I did and I really miss the server and all the interesting dialog/people surrounding it especially so close to Fortuna.

How have you changed since this happened:
    I understand what was done is wrong and i will not act in such a manner again. What i mean is woun't have fun at someones expense.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban:
    I will abide by the rules, not be a nuisance for the moderators and random members who don't want that type of content to be thrown at them.

Edit:
    I know there is a structure for a reason, but I just can't seem to find the right words to fit it
    (or fit as many words as everyone else, I'm not a native speaker hope you could understand).
    What I mean by all that is I don't act that way anymore. Back then, server rules I considered something that could be broken every now and then, maybe because I didn't stop so far over the line elsewhere, now I do take full responsibility for what I did, and I will take rules seriously but I don't know how else to word it without a bit of free form text.
    I can't imagine Fortuna without The Warframe Discord, I promise I will behave.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Sure, we'll unban you. Thank you for your candor.

• i seem to still be unable to rejoin, so far i've reinstalled discord and i can't realy think of anything elce i can do other than ask

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

that typically only happens if you still have an alt on the server that was also banned, or you share a connection with someone who is also banned.

• i have no idea, do these sort of bans have a exparation date?

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

@nasko no, they don't. Are you sure the above ID is your ID?