Ban Appeal: Duckie#5610

• Discord Username: Duckie#5610
    Discord ID: 435582218740563970
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 10/28/18
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Numerous instances of inappropriate and questionable conduct, frequently pushing boundaries and has little regard for the rules, squandered last chance to improve.
    Warnings received prior to the ban: 3
    Team member who issued the ban: Fran#9591
    Explain why we should lift the ban: You should lift the ban because I love and miss the server it was my home. Only place I felt safe and I could talk at. It was like my mom; I love her so much and care about her; the WarFrame Server is like my mom.
    How have you changed since this happened: I’ve been thinking about it for about 4 days. I’ve had enough to think I go everything off my mind and I believe I will do better when/if I am able to join back
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I plan on following the rules, reviewing them and respecting them. I have learned from this mistake of me being banned.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

We will not be unbanning you at present. Please wait 2 weeks before appealing again. While we understand your enjoyment of the server and desire to return, you have shown a repeated inability to change your ways.