Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.2
Genesis last edited by
Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.2
Riven Disposition Changes:
Vaykor Hek now has 0.7 Disposition as intended with the Riven Disposition Changes from Update 24. When tweaking Riven Dispositions we missed the Vaykor Hek when changing the normal Hek - they now have matching Dispositions.
Please see the full Dev Workshop for full info on recent Riven Disposition Changes:
Ticker’s Debt-Bonds Fixes:
We have removed an unintentional multiplier within ticker’s Case# purchases, which resulted in some players receiving 5x/10x/20x the indicated Debt-Bonds. There was a bug causing this multiplier under the hood. A script is running to remove the accidentally multiplied goods. You will be left with the intended amount (i.e if you bought 10 but received 70, you'll have 10).
Crafting Cost Changes:
We’re working on a Credit refund script for both these Crafting cost changes - this thread will be updated with more information when the script runs/completes.
- Reduced the crafting cost of each Moa Part from 500,000 to 50,000 Credits as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1026108-are-moa-parts-too-expensive-to-build/* Reduced the crafting cost of the new Sentinel Weapon Blueprints from 500,000 to 50,000 Credits.
- Small balances to Fortuna economy to match prices with corresponding rarities.* Bloodshed Sigil can now be equipped on Operators -- go forth little demon children.* Natural Talent Mod now applies to Garuda’s Dread Mirror and Seeking Talons ability.* The Zaw Foundry category is now the ‘Modular Weapon’ category. It includes Zaws, K-Drive, Kitguns, Moa and Amp parts.* The Ambush Coildrive is now invincible from the start to prevent griefing or accidental kills. If damaged, it’s Shield will reduce but the Bounty will not fail.* Removed the Cryotra from being able to have Glaxion Rivens equipped. Sentinel weapons no longer generate Rivens as noted in Update 24.* Lowered the Health of Terra Corpus Jailers in the Vallis Hostage Rescue missions.* Terra Sniper Crewman and Terra Raptor SX now only create Hyenas if their level is >15.* Improvements towards Vallis Cave teleport triggers, fish spawning inside rocks/under terrain, items falling into the water becoming unreachable, and AI navigation paths.* Improved Mining visibility in low lighting by dimming the flashlight more when aiming with any Mining tool.* Improvements towards Defense phase indication in the Vox Solaris quest.* The Hastened Deflection Mod is now a ‘BEAST’ Mod, meaning it’s also compatible with Kavats and Helminth Charger.* Removed the unnecessary ‘HIDE OWNED’ button in Ticker’s Case# screen.* Improvements to cases where one could get stuck in various spots in Fortuna.* Updated the Outrider Operator Armor Bundle Icon to display its proper attire.* Reduced the Fortuna elevator extraction radius to better indicate where exactly you can extract.* Some may have noticed an Orb infiltrating Fortuna. Was this a bug...or perhaps an unintentionally released feature?
K-Drive Changes & Fixes:
- Removed the cap of 5 tricks in a single jump. You may now trick infinitely if your jump is good enough.* Fixed spamming left click before entering a grind giving more points then a normal grind.* Fixed Loki being able to Switch Teleport other players off their K-Drive and ride off into the snowy abyss while they cry in the snow.* Fixed custom built K-Drives appearing to not be connected and animating separately.* Fixed ability to K-Drive under water after ragdolling into it.* Fixed K-Drive jump FX lingering if the rider falls off while charging a jump.* Fixes towards wonky K-Drive movement/animations due to latency.* Fixed a small hitch when using a K-Drive for the first time.* Fixed lingering K-Drive race Icons on the HUD.
- Both Vacuum and Fetch Mods now pull the items directly to the Warframe as opposed to the Sentinel/Pet. Pets in Warframe don’t mimic the same ‘follow’ logic like Sentinels, so they would end up running around with items instead of giving them to you. So basically very bad at fetching....
Tombfinger Chamber Changes:
- Reduced base Critical and Status Chance from 27% to 24%.* Increased Damage from 80 to 84.
Fishing/Conservation Changes & Fixes:
- Tweaked the animal capture logic to allow for better Perfect/Good captures. Bad/Good/Perfect Captures are stressed based, which rises when the animal comes in contact with a player. A quick tranq of a non-startled animal would yield you a ‘Perfect Capture’ - so get down wind and don’t miss!* Animals that have been Tranq’d are now invulnerable to avoid teammates/enemies killing them by accident (or on purpose).* Increased the animal tracking footprint pulse brightness to improve visibility.* Flashlight now turns off when showing the "Caught Fish!" screen.* Fixed the animal trail pulse FX not being visible for Clients.* Fixed a case where a Virmink trail would spawn Pobbers in the mountains.* Fixed slot 3 of the Fishing menu not populating after equipping a Pulse Spear.* Fixed multiple Pulse sounds in a row for multiple animal encounters.* More fixes towards Lure's not working when Master Volume is muted in Orb Vallis.* Fixed a Darvo transmission perpetually playing in Fortuna if you captured an animal in Orb Vallis.* Fixed cases where Clients were unable to deal damage with the Pulse Spears.* Fixed inability to catch fish with the Pulse Spear when affected by Smeeta Kavat’s Crit buff.
Orb Vallis Drone Bounty Changes & Fixes:
- Lowered the AI spawn count when playing a Drone Defense Bounty Solo.* Fixed Bonus Condition not being preserved when a Host migration occured.* Fixed Drone level not scaling to reflect the zone difficulty.* Fixed a script error when failing the Drone Bounty.* Fixed unlocalized Bonus Condition text.
- More fixes towards crashes that occur when returning to Fortuna from Orb Vallis.* Fixes towards crashing when a Host migration occurs in Orb Vallis.* Fixed crashes on modern CPUs running antique operating systems.* Fixed a crash that could occur on some high-end systems with lots of GPU memory.* Fixed a crash when searching for Agents in a Vallis Bounty.* Fixed a crash related to squad mismatch and Host migration both occurring.* Fixed the Credit Count resetting in the Assassinate stage of an Orb Vallis Bounty when a Host migration occured.* Fixed inability to complete the Mastery Rank 24 test due to missing ‘continue’ option.* Fixed inability to equip Bite, Pack Leader, and Medi-Pet Kit on the Helminth Charger.* Fixed not actually receiving Servofish parts found in crates/containers in Vallis.* Fixed Garuda’s Animation Sets not being available for purchase.* Fixed Arbitrations hint not appearing in the World State Window for players that have almost completed the Star Chart.* Fixed ability to deploy Archwing before the Fortuna elevator comes to stop, resulting in becoming stuck.* Fixed the Ambush Coildrive attacking itself after a Host migration occurs.* Fixed ability to roll while in Mesa’s Peacemaker without the Mesa Waltz Augment equipped.* Fixed ‘Vehicles’ displaying too low in Relay/Cetus/Fortuna Arsenal.* Fixed Garuda’s Talons sometimes appearing motion blurred.* Fixed ‘Ostron Standing’ text appearing when talking to Eudico.* Fixed Eudico's interaction prompt not oscillating around Eudico.* Fixes towards wonky appearing Elemental FX on Garuda’s Idle animation.* Fixed the Guandao’s Elemental FX appearing incorrectly.* Fixes numerous Noggles missing their head/body parts in the Dojo.* Fixed Cetus text appearing when Providing/Cutting Bait with Smokefinger.* Fixed other player’s FX being visible when interacting with the Solaris vendors.* Fixed Prime Armor FX showing up when they shouldn't (Star Chart etc).* Fixed rare case where you could fall out of the world after being teleported.* Fixed UI not indicating when a Solaris Offering grants more than 1 item.* Fixed certain Operator accessories clipping through torsos.* Fixed the Abrasys Syandana clipping through Garuda's arm cloth.* Fixed Ember’s Fireball ability not applying chosen Energy colors.* Fixed incorrect material on hanging Gorgaricus Sacs.* Fixed Bounty objective’s sometimes displaying in the incorrect language.* Fixed a script error that resulted in losing your weapons reticle.* Fixed a script error when viewing a Blueprint Offering.* Fixed script error when casting any of Garuda’s abilities.