Ban Appeal for a ban that happened months ago, that i'm only now doing something about (apologies)

• Discord Username:
    AwesomeJames2120#6826
    Discord ID:
    Date/Time when ban was issued:
    I've unfortunately forgotten when the ban was issued, but i'm almost certain it was at least 2-3 months ago
    Reason given (if any) for the ban:
    I was banned for saying the n word once, and sending the message "Autism incarnate" (note: If it wasn't that, i'm fairly certain it was autism something). During a period of time in which one of the discord bots pinged everyone in the server twice, and literally everyone was spamming offensive things (heck, one guy posted shadman smut a few times), which led me to believe that me doing what i did would be fine considering the context (which in retrospect, was kinda stupid i know).
    Warnings received prior to the ban:
    None
    Team member who issued the ban:
    Really can't remember, sorry
    Explain why we should lift the ban:
    It's been several months since this happened, what i did didn't really warrant a permaban, and should've just been a week long tempban at most (at least in my opinion), and i'd really like to be let back into the server because i was a fan of the community there and it was a really good source of warframe help
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban:
    Well, i won't do what i did next time something like that happens i guess

• DISCORD MODERATORS

Are you aware that the reason you were banned was for spaming hate speech, Nazi images, racial slurs and trolling staff when confronted?

• Oh sorry, i forgot about that other part of my ban
    I guess what i did could be considered as spamming hate speech, but i don't recall ever sending any "nazi images".
    As for the trolling when confronted part, all i really remember doing was joking around with the rest of the guys in the ban channel. If i was actually trolling you guys, i apologise for what i did.

• DISCORD MODERATORS

Further investigation shows you at one point attemped to say "N!??! Rell is a school shooter" "F##K N!??!?S" and spamming "PURE AUTISM" 135 times in a single post.

I'm sorry, but you will remain banned for the time being. You will be able to re-submit an appeal in two weeks after reflecting on these choices and answering for these actions.