Not sure why I was banned [It was ages ago]

• Discord Username: Corvus#4851 (Not sure what it was at the time as I can't remember when I was banned)

Discord ID: 124306365828169732

Date/Time when ban was issued: Not sure.

Reason given (if any) for the ban: I don't think I was given a reason.

Warnings received prior to the ban: I don't know if I received any prior?

Team member who issued the ban: No clue .-.

Explain why we should lift the ban: I'm not sure why I was banned however whatever it was I apologize for it and to anyone I may have offended/hurt I apologize.

How have you changed since this happened: I couldn't honestly answer this question as i'm unsure of when I received the ban or what I received the ban for, as such I am unable to provide reasoning.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I'd like to think i'm a chill guy overall and not one to intentionally offend/hurt people.

• Hello, please follow the instructions in this post to get your ID: https://forums.warframe.gg/topic/32/read-here-first-how-to-appeal-a-ban

Investigations showed that you were banned by Fran on 21 July, and you had a history of being argumentative and staff bashing as well as rule breaking. Does that ring any bells?

• @sintharius It honestly doesn't ring any bells, I'm going through the steps to get my ID now.

• @sintharius I've now added my ID, I didn't realise there were further posts.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Hi, to clarify why you were banned, you were repeatedly combative and insulting towards other users, and managed to run the gamut of punishments in record time, 13 minutes from first warning to ban.

For now, now that you're aware, take time to think on it, and reappeal in 2 weeks.