Ban appeal for spam?

• Banned

Discord Username: Darkcitadel#2711

Discord ID: 236596714201415681

Date/Time when ban was issued: 21:39pm 13/11/2018

Reason given (if any) for the ban: Repeated offense of rule breaking, this time stepping the line by pinging Nitain alert
    Warnings received prior to the ban: 0

Team member who issued the ban: Shichi#​6811.

Explain why we should lift the ban: i wasn't aware that what i did was against the rules in anyway due to not receiving a warning, i am sorry for doing @nitain i will not do it again i truly do apologise for doing this stupid mistake

How have you changed since this happened: i was only doing it as a joke since i thought it wasn't allowed i will contact a staff member first to check if something is allowed

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: by speaking to staff before doing something stupid and making sure its allowed or not

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

When you were banned, you were told by the automated message that you needed to wait 2 weeks before appealing. that is still the case.

You did not mention in this appeal that you've been banned once before, and that makes this offense more serious, because you pledged to do the same thing as you are now saying you're planning to be different.

I was swayed previously by the appeal of another to give you a chance and to let you try again. That will not be the case this time, and you will be banned from the forums here as well.