Ban Appeal about 6 months later.

• Discord Username: sponge#0002
    (Note: give us your full username, including numbers, at the time the ban occurred)
    Discord ID: 97051487129042944
    Date/Time when ban was issued: About middle of april 2018
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: I think I posted something breaking the nsfw thing that was not allowed in the off-topic chat.
    Warnings received prior to the ban: From bubbles if he still existed, I believe so, yes.
    Team member who issued the ban: No clue.
    Explain why we should lift the ban: It has been half a year, and with the new update and hopefully so many new people in the discord, I was hoping to rejoin it both for the much information possible to find in there, aswell as trying to be part of the big growing community.
    How have you changed since this happened: I have grown more mature, I rarely post things that are out of topic, I prefer to now hold my tone down untill I could actually bring something to a topic in a helpful way.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I wish to be a more mature and helpful guide-helping player, I love the game and I love helping people, I will be more likely be a quiet lurking type but still bring the activity where I can.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Hi, you'll be unbanned shortly.