Ban Appeal: Duckie#5610

• Discord Username: Duckie#5610

Discord ID: 435582218740563970

Date/Time when ban was issued: 10/28/18
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Numerous instances of inappropriate and questionable conduct, frequently pushing boundaries and has little regard for the rules, squandered last chance to improve.

Warnings received prior to the ban: 3
    Team member who issued the ban: Fran#9591

Explain why we should lift the ban: You should lift the ban because I have completely learned from my ways and I think most people should get a second chance. I know I did wrong but I’m going to change that. I plan to act better and close my mouth when it should not be opened. I will not carry on with lewd discussions, I will try to stop them for now on and I will be better than I was last time.

How have you changed since this happened: Ive changed my changing my mind set, I was so focused on my love life not realizing what I was doing wrong and right. I have gaven up my love life to get back to being normal. I will try to act better this time and some of the things I changed was in “Explain why we should lift the ban” and I’ve changed my ways and plan to be better.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I plan on being different by closing my mouth when it’s not needed and open it when it is need. I plan to stop lewd discussions and last time I was the one starting them but I plan to change that also. I plan on trying to help others. I’ve seriously learned from my mistakes and I think I deserve a second chance.

• @Tobiah do I have to reply to my last ban Appeal to get an answer on this one?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

No, @Duckie, you don't. We've been deliberating.

At present, I don't feel, given your history, we can let you return without changes being already visible.