A fox filled with a lot of regrets and laments would like to be unbanned, PLEASE. (StrikeVixen)

• Discord Username: StrikeVixen#2342

Discord ID: 82420537816518656

Date/Time when ban was issued: 28/09/2018 // [6:39:52]

Reason given (if any) for the ban: Mocking muted users, despite multiple
    warnings on the subject. And a whole lot more.

Warnings received prior to the ban: Three Infractions, Two Warnings. (In Total 18 infractions; or was it 25? Oops)

Team member who issued the ban: Kratos#4792 (148697141076951041)

Explain why we should lift the ban: I believe, in my own opinion. (whatever that's worth at this point) I have changed and accepted this was entirely my fault. I deserved the ban, I'm not saying I deserve to be unbanned. (this isn't my choice after all)

How have you changed since this happened: Given my hiatus and how I've been dabbling in other communities I have come to miss how friendly the Warframe Discord community is. I've done my best to clean up my act, regardless of my previous actions, I do not intend to repeat myself, It's been what feels like forever, originally I was actually planning to put this ban appeal in after christmas or new years, probably under a new years resolution. But given my return to Warframe as a whole I really goddamn miss this community, even if I've wronged a whole bunch of people I claim to care about.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: Needless to say I do not at all intend to be such an petty douchebag who looked for conflict or negative attention regardless of context or intentions, I plead guilty for my previous transgressions, something I genuinely am sorry about, this whole thing would be a whole lot longer, trust me. (I can rant for several A4 pages) But nobody would genuinely want to read that. (Not that I blame them)

And no more snarky comments and attempts to backseat moderate, even in subtle methods, I'm just sorry, okay. I've got regrets, I'm hoping this isn't one I carry into new years, I'm just so fed up of it. I am angry and upset with myself, so if I could close the book on this page and begin a new chapter.

• I just hope I'm not asking for too much.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

At present, I have not heard reports of your behavior improving on other servers, so we'll keep the ban in place for now.

• @tobiah I am unsure where this information comes from, I do not operate in any other servers except for close knit furry groups. So either this is incorrect or skewed.

• Genuinely, I'm not even in any servers that are related to Warframe or a large enough in community, so the information I have improved you will not get, because technically speaking there isn't anyone to report back.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

I never said that you have been bad or mean in other servers, simply that you have not shown you can be better in other places that we are so that we can see your improvement.