A fox filled with a lot of regrets and laments would like to be unbanned, PLEASE. (StrikeVixen)

• Discord Username: StrikeVixen#2342

Discord ID: 82420537816518656

Date/Time when ban was issued: 28/09/2018 // [6:39:52]

Reason given (if any) for the ban: Mocking muted users, despite multiple
    warnings on the subject. And a whole lot more.

Warnings received prior to the ban: Three Infractions, Two Warnings. (In Total 18 infractions; or was it 25? Oops)

Team member who issued the ban: Kratos#4792 (148697141076951041)

Explain why we should lift the ban: I believe, in my own opinion. (whatever that's worth at this point) I have changed and accepted this was entirely my fault. I deserved the ban, I'm not saying I deserve to be unbanned. (this isn't my choice after all)

How have you changed since this happened: Given my hiatus and how I've been dabbling in other communities I have come to miss how friendly the Warframe Discord community is. I've done my best to clean up my act, regardless of my previous actions, I do not intend to repeat myself, It's been what feels like forever, originally I was actually planning to put this ban appeal in after christmas or new years, probably under a new years resolution. But given my return to Warframe as a whole I really goddamn miss this community, even if I've wronged a whole bunch of people I claim to care about.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: Needless to say I do not at all intend to be such an petty douchebag who looked for conflict or negative attention regardless of context or intentions, I plead guilty for my previous transgressions, something I genuinely am sorry about, this whole thing would be a whole lot longer, trust me. (I can rant for several A4 pages) But nobody would genuinely want to read that. (Not that I blame them)

And no more snarky comments and attempts to backseat moderate, even in subtle methods, I'm just sorry, okay. I've got regrets, I'm hoping this isn't one I carry into new years, I'm just so fed up of it. I am angry and upset with myself, so if I could close the book on this page and begin a new chapter.

• I just hope I'm not asking for too much.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

At present, I have not heard reports of your behavior improving on other servers, so we'll keep the ban in place for now.

• @tobiah I am unsure where this information comes from, I do not operate in any other servers except for close knit furry groups. So either this is incorrect or skewed.

• Genuinely, I'm not even in any servers that are related to Warframe or a large enough in community, so the information I have improved you will not get, because technically speaking there isn't anyone to report back.