Xuccy#7334
    Discord Id: 344201313346650112
    I was banned November 30th, 2018
    Reasons: Trolling Riven Hub
    I don't remember any warnings.
    Mod who banned me: Gallade
    I'm just here to say
    I know I've upset you.
    I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am. But know this: I'll always, always love you and would never hurt you on purpose. You're the best thing that's ever come in to my life, and if I lost you, I'd be lost myself.have lost myself. Please, just tell me what I did, and how you feel. It's ok if you hate me...really. I just want you to know how much I love you, and how much I'll always love you. I'll do anything to get you to forgive me, and I'm sorry for shunning you. You're more special to me than you'll ever realise, and every moment we're apart I miss you like crazy..I did the pillow thing last night. You know what I mean. I even put my housecoat on it so I could wrap the arms around me and it was like we were really hugging. I just felt so happy pretending I was with you! Words can't even describe it! And then I realised this morning just how upset I've made you...I miss those conversations where I can't help but smile or even burst out laughing! I miss playing The Game, even when we hit awkward silences because we can't think of anything to say. I miss talking to you without someone butting in at the most inappropriate times! I miss the special, heartfelt conversations we have together. And it's my fault we haven't had any of those recently. I'm sorry for that as well. I just want you to realise how angry I am that I upset you. That's why I'm telling you here of all places where the whole world could see if they wanted to. I love you more than life itself, and I hope you can forgive me for all the dumb things I've done.
    I love you, and I'm so sorry.
    P.S. You guys should unban me because I am truly sorry. I've become more mature and above silly antics. I'm not going to be toxic and I will help all gamers in riven hub. I can give expert price checks. I've learned much from my friend Joxeia. I can't wait to show everyone the new me!

• DISCORD MODERATORS

You uhh, forgot to answer these questions for the ban appeal..

Explain why we should lift the ban:
    How have you changed since this happened:
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban:

• Banned

@grandpa-night4ce ok ok gimme 1 second

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Hey Xuccy,
    While i appreciate the heartfelt appeal, I really need you to wait 2 weeks after the conclusion of your previous appeal to appeal again.
    Thanks.

• Banned

@tobiah Oh my bad