Ban appeal

• Discord Username: FrostWave/before it was penguinammo maybe with a 123
    Discord ID: 239804061594025986 Date/Time when ban was issued: May 10th 2018 at 6:55pm
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: posting offensive and racist content when the rules state not to
    Warnings received prior to the ban: one was a mute because I said the n-word
    Team member who issued the ban: Mr.bubblesSS
    Explain why we should lift the ban: because I know why you did it I understand that my mistakes where in appropriate and I feel like I have genuinely changed over the almost year I was gone
    How have you changed since this happened: the reason why I did it is because friendshio honestly we where with a bunch of guys and we posted a bunch of stuff that was bad and I regret it greatly cause I could have done better. I've matured alot over the past year because of high school and I hope I can be givin a second chance
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I plan on being a normal community member and sharing and just talking about fashion frame I don't want to be a nusiense and much as I was and I'm genuinely sorry for my actions

• DISCORD MODERATORS

Your Discord ID is: 239804061594025986

Do see that you edit that into your original post. We are looking into your history and message logs.

• Done thank you for looking into it

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Hello, you will be unbanned. Please make sure to keep in mind why you were banned, because repeating it or acting out again will incur a more permanent punishment.