Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.4
Genesis last edited by
Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.4
This Hotfix contains a few of the recently broadcasted changes coming mentioned here. More to come!
- The ‘Fluid Mechanics’ ambient music track has been added as a Somachord Tone out in Orb Vallis!
Profit-Taker Additions, Changes and Fixes:
- Added waypoints to the spawned Pylons.* Added a waypoint to the Crisma Toroid when dropped.* You can now skip the Profit-Taker Bounty cutscenes.* There was much debate before launch about how to treat these - there have been cases of 'cutscenes & skipping' causing toxicity in other games and communities, which is something we wanted to avoid. We are going to find a way to quickly enable skipping, and put our hope in the positivity of the Tenno that there won't be disrespect toward players who want to watch the Cutscenes for the first time in the event people matchmake together!* Removed Knockdown from the Profit-Taker’s lightning attack.* The Fluctus carrying Terra Manker now has a guaranteed Heavy Weapon Ammo drop. Their spawn rates have also been increased to allow up to 3 of them simultaneously at max Alert Level.* Sound tweaks towards the Profit-Taker.* Fixed Limbo getting pushed back from the Profit-Taker when in the Rift.
Arch-Gun Changes & Fixes:
- Arch-Gun Ammo pool increased by 2x for all Arch-Guns in Atmosphere mode.* Arch-Gun Deployer cooldown has been reduced to 5 minutes instead of 10.* Fixed the Fluctus’ Atmosphere Arch-Gun FX appearing when in a Archwing mission, which was aggressively bright and overwhelming.* Fixed Clients not hearing the Atmosphere Arch-Gun equip sound.* Fixed missing Fluctus Atmosphere Arch-Gun summon sound.
- Sola, Calda, and Vega Toroid drops are now affected by Resource Chance Boosters.* Removed the self-damage from the Staticor Charged Shot.* Updated the Martial Fury Mod description to use Attack Speed instead of Fire Rate.
- Fixed discrepancies between the Fortuna Lore Fragments you find vs what is shown in the Codex as reported here https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1045252-eudico-fragments/?page=0#comment-10409783. For clarity, Lore Fragments will always be picked up in order as to properly guide the narrative.* More fixes towards inability to capture Corpus Bases in Orb Vallis due to the missing ‘Eliminate the Remaining enemies’ phase.* Fixed the Mecha Mods not transferring Status Effects that were activated on the killing blow to nearby enemies.* Fixed the Cobra & Crane Elemental FX showing up in the Arsenal when it's dissolved out.* Fixed Fortuna NPC dialog volume levels.* Fixed non-positional Simulor firing sounds.* Fixed UI button sizes shrinking to the width of their contained text when switching from mouse to controller.* Fixed a script error when casting Titania’s Lantern ability.