User Sarcasm#3673 Ban Appeal

• Discord Username: Sarcasm#3673

Discord ID: 221427667768049664

Date/Time when ban was issued: 12/03/2018

Reason given (if any) for the ban: Constant issues in riven hub and no signs of reform new ban reason
    put this when you appeal

Warnings received prior to the ban: I can recall ( Posting off-topic in riven hub a few times, warnings for using words that were in the bot filter list, { starting arguments with people this one is was a warning I got but unofficially } )

Team member who issued the ban: Gallade#​4075.

How have you changed since this happened: I've taken a short break from the discord, albeit forced, and changed my attitude regarding memeing and causing trouble ( I'm a moderator in another discord server myself ). I've toned down the memeing and believe I can be a functioning member of society the discord server, where I can help people with my vast knowledge, and can get helped by the pros of the craft.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: tone down the memeing, obviously. Help out, as I used to. I'm going to make peace with a few.. people that I've issues with, and try and make riven hub as hospitable to new comers and as chill a spot to regulars.

Explain why we should lift the ban: I feel like I've been more helpful than many of the riven guides you have whereas I've 90K msgs in riven hub, more than half of which I'm sure are regarding PriceChecks and the others are me socializing with many of the riven hub regulars, which not only helps make the environment more friendly but creates a sense of family. You should lift the ban because I believe I can bring much more good to riven hub and offtopicdiscussion, where I'm a regular. I regret pushing it sometimes and I feel like I've a connection with most if not all riven hub goers, and a few moderators. I'm not calling any favours in but I believe that having me unbanned would be beneficial to both you guys and to myself, as I price check quite often and that helps riven hub obviously, and regarding myself, I interact with many of the regulars, and both help and get helped, whether it be in builds or riven hub as I, as aforementioned, am a regular in said channels.

(I've reordered it a bit so you know how I changed and see how I plan on being different, and ultimately why you should lift the ban )

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

At present, we are not ready to unban you and return your access to the server. Please wait 2 more weeks before re-appealing.