Ban Appeal: KarmaWaits

• Discord Username: KarmaWaits#
    Discord ID:KarmaWaits#6666
    Date/Time when ban was issued: Like early december?
    Warnings received prior to ban: None really?
    Team Member who issued the ban: Dont remember
    Explain why we should lift the ban: I feel like the expectation yet alone belief that its possible someone has changed in a 2 week period is unreasonable to say the least, especially given that bans aren't issued for minor things and users with any form of a functioning mental capacity should be aware that the actions they are going to do will result in them being banned, but moving beyond that.
    I haven't really changed, I was offered an amount of currency to do what I did and I accepted it, it was 2 weeks before finals and I have a problem with usage in discord and have asked for temp bans in the past in order to not be distracted and been denied, so I saw it as a 2 birds with 1 stone type scenario. My actions werent personal torwards the mods, nor was my intention to harm them.
    How do you plan on being different?
    I mean prior to that event I hadnt really done much, although if I was in that situation again I dont know what I would do.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Please provide your id and review the example post to see how to do so.

"for profit" is probably the worst possible reason to do it, so i dont see you being unbanned.

• @tobiah Okie dokie, sounds good

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

You will not be unbanned at this time, primarily due to the fact that you took money to constantly ping us, and you don't seem to have an issue with the fact that you did it.

You may appeal in 2 weeks, but if your attitude about it remains the same, so will the result.