Ban Appeal: keldlando

• my user name is keldlando and my discord ID is 244423789977403392. i was hoping that you would be able to tell me the time and date of my ban as heimdallr bot message has gone of the bottom of my PM list and as such i can no longer see his messages that give the time, reason and by who for the ban to appeal it. i will do the asked for format when i have this information as i can 't do 3 of the request topics without the inflammation

Date/Time when ban was issued:
    Reason given (if any) for the ban:
    Team member who issued the ban:

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

please include the required information as formatted in the sample.

8-Nov-2018:
    [10:29:57] 🔨 BAN
    User: keldlando#​9304 | @keldlando
    Moderator: Spectrops#​2265
    Reason: Constant toxicity in VC

• thank you @Tobiah for that. The original post will be edited at some point in the near future when i am free and am i the mood to do it though that might be a while before that happens. the post will be as required in the sample given as stated in the current original post but i could not do that at the time without the details you have supplied in your post.

• Below is the start of the ban appeal but do not expect it to be done quickly and please do make any judgments till i say that it is finished as they could easily be under informed or just biased towards me if there is nothing there.

• Discord Username: keldlando#9304
    • Discord ID:244423789977403392
    • Date/Time when ban was issued:[10:29:57] 8 November (according to Tobiahs post above
    • Reason given (if any) for the ban: constant toxicity in VC
    • Warnings received prior to the ban:
      In that voice chat none but before that i had 7 for VC related reasons and 1 for off topic when i could stop a image post. 3 of those warning were temp mutes 1 hour, between 1 and 12 hour and 1 day if i remember correctly. the one from spectrops was because he gave out a blanket warning to stop a topic but i had him muted due to earlier arguments about 1 of his comments about autistic people that made them out to be worth less then people without autistic spectrum disorder. ME and spectrops did have quite a few disagreements and goes at each though were done in a childish manner that spurted of of some of he view on British or autistic people that he expressed though that is not to say i didn't retaliate with other views in kind.
    • Team member who issued the ban: Spectrops#2265
    • Explain why we should lift the ban:
    • How have you changed since this happened:
    • How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban:

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

hi, still waiting for you to finish it.

• i will @ you when i have but it comes second to coursework and other things so it just when i dont have any coursework to do but it could be april before i finish it due to have 4 large coursework pieces to do. also due to my being autistic it can take a while of thinking about something to get my thoughts onto paper in a format that is best and which this being a opinion and reason and emotion based topic it can take a while for me to figure such things out

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Well, it's been almost 3 weeks, and instead of making us wait, you can gather your thoughts on paper privately over the next 2 weeks and we'll review it in 2 weeks when you re-appeal.