Ban appeal request from 1 Hit Delete Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ (-ette) #5329

• Discord Username:
    -1 Hit Delete Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ (-ette)

Discord ID:

Date/Time when ban was issued:
    -2019-01-08 17:59:59.271812 GMT+0

Reason given (if any) for the ban:
    -Used an alt account to circumvent (mute)punishment.
    Warnings received prior to the ban:
    -Warned about posting inappropriate memes in offtopic.
    Team member who issued the ban:
    -Gallade#4075
    Explain why we should lift the ban:
    -Warframe community is my home, meaning that I've been living with it since 3-4 months. It is the only discord server I go while cooking, eating, after I wake up, before I sleep, and while sitting in a tub. Its my everything. Everytime I open my phone and check my home(Warframe community), I always get hooked up so easily because the chats are awesome, Ive never seen anything like this before so why not put it some extra spice by adding a bit of a meme. I was posting really good memes, and I was known by almost everybody on the time I always open my phone. They called me the King of poop posting. Until I went overboard by posting inappropriate memes such as an anime girl dressed as a bomb and ninja on a bus with a 9/11 scene. Then of course, I resend those memes to those members who havent seen it yet. After that, one of the mods recognized my memes and deleted it. I got muted. Patience broke down into my mind making a new alt with my old name reappearing on top of my profile picture. I sent, "I was muted in half". The mod that recognized me before and was mutted by him was the one who recognized me again and was banned in the end. After a few days, I felt dull by not being able to see my internet family again. My title got demolished by me.
    How have you changed since this happened:
    -I highly changed a lot then, because thinking that if I applied my patience breakdown and going overboard in real life then the result would be broken down as well like what happened in the internet. I am scared of public speaking, so yes im a shy person, I couldnt be like that in real life because my shyness is my barrier to what I say, I only talk when it is needed. So I will not let it happen in real life. The internet was my only friend that I can burst out my feelings with and to be open to anyone, it helped me raise my confidence in public speaking due to having a chance to people to be able to talk with. So Im gonna step backwards into the barrier that I went over on, and limit my feelings and reactions in the internet just like in real life. My goal to go back to my internet family is to not get impatient and just meme about each other without any harm about offensive activities.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban:
    -One sentence is, to limit myself. Not because im in the internet, I could do anything. Not like in real life. But to limit my power to surf is overall the best action to take whenever where I am.

• First off: If you so loved the server and the community that we help keep going, why did you decide to apparently "follow your title" that you so gracious gave yourself and ignore the rules that, I would hope, you had known by now? You broke the rules, was given the warning to stop, and then proceeded to continue and got punished.

Secondly: Your explanation as to why we should lift the ban was quite the read, but in all honesty, be direct next time. You posted memes that you didn't believe would be against the rules, but they were. There, was that so hard?

Lastly: You were banned no more than an hour and a half from the time I make this post, and while I'm glad you're willing to limit yourself and actually follow the rules, I kind of doubt that you had changed a lot within such a short window of time. Please, for the love of all things holy, learn when to and not to post something in an area. Here's a hint: Context is key.