Ban Appeal: Duckie#5610

• Discord Username: Duckie#5610

Discord ID: 435582218740563970

Date/Time when ban was issued: 10/28/18
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Numerous instances of inappropriate and questionable conduct, frequently pushing boundaries and has little regard for the rules, squandered last chance to improve.

Warnings received prior to the ban: 3
    Team member who issued the ban: Fran#9591

Explain why we should lift the ban: You should lift the ban because I’ve learned from mistakes, we all make mistakes, maybe I just pushed the boundary, and I truly have been improving my behavior the past few months, I want to start off the new year with a new me

How have you changed since this happened: I’ve learned to know when to say something and not to say something in past few months, I’ve became less aggressive, and a little less depressed... but I’ve also been changing my attitude with people. I have also learned that I am not needed in every conversation.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I plan to not be toxic, think before I say something and take more time for what I’m thinking to say, I’ll take more consideration into what I type in chats, I’ll be quite when needed and I’ll speak when needed, I won’t butt into other conversations unless it’s a conversation with everyone in the chat.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Okiedoke. You'll be unbanned in a few, hope it goes better this time.