Ban Appeal: Aqua#0017

• Hello! I would like to appeal my ban on the Warframe Discord.
    You can find all the relevant information that is asked for when submitting a ban appeal.
    Current Username: Aqua#0017
    Username when the ban was issued: Aqua#2371
    Discord ID: 201671201662304256
    Date/Time: 11/8/2018, 12:04:59 AM
    Reason: Continued aggression, breaking of rules, VC disruption and a plethora of previous infractions involving continued toxicity.
    Warnings prior to ban: 9
    Team member who issued ban: Spectrops#2265

So, to be honest, I'm not going to make a sob story or a completely fabricated story on why you should unban me, so, here is an alternative text to explain why I should be unbanned. I should be unbanned as I have changed the way I engage towards other users on Discord servers across the Discord platform and I have been made aware that my mic is sensitive which also was one of the things that led to my ban in the first place.

As I have explained in that previous wall of text, I have changed in the following ways;
    .Being able to interact positively toward others in larger communities (Voice & Text chats)
    .Not taking others opinions to heart and making a big deal about it.
    .Being able to work with staff if I have a problem with another user, instead of acting out in the chat complaining about it. .The alternative action to this where I report the user has been much more effective than complaining about it.

If I am unbanned I will follow the rules that have been set by the Warframe Discord staff, interact positively with other Members and Staff, not taking other opinions to heart and making a huge deal about it. I shall adapt to any new rules that have been made during the time my ban has been issued and any rules in the future.
    I hope all of this is taken into consideration and i hope to be accepted back into the Warframe Discord.

• 2 days. Hate to be impatient but... anyone going to respond?

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

You will be unbanned shortly.

• Ok. what is the link? because I typed 'warframe' in the join server thing and didn't work.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

It's https://discord.gg/warframe
    What you typed should've worked. Sounds like you have alts that are also banned.

You'll need to appeal for those accounts too, since you didn't include them here.

• This post is deleted!

• @Tobiah Because I joined for a minute then I was banned? Anyways... I will submit the appeal here since it's the same just different account. It was also banned year, so the 2 week appeal period has passed.

Hello! I would like to appeal my ban on the Warframe Discord.
    You can find all the relevant information that is asked for when submitting a ban appeal.
    Current Username: XxLelandMonroe$$xX#6217
    Username when the ban was issued: Sam Houser#6217
    Discord ID: 138066875174223872
    Date/Time: 11/12/2018
    Reason: Alt account
    Warnings prior to ban: 1 (The 9 warnings are from my main account) the 1 warning was the one I got before banned.
    The team member who issued ban: Spectrops#2265

So, to be honest, I'm not going to make a sob story or a completely fabricated story on why you should unban me, so, here is an alternative text to explain why I should be unbanned. I should be unbanned as I have changed the way I engage towards other users on Discord servers across the Discord platform and I have been made aware that my mic is sensitive which also was one of the things that led to my ban in the first place.

As I have explained in that previous wall of text, I have changed in the following ways;
    .Being able to interact positively toward others in larger communities (Voice & Text chats)
    .Not taking others opinions to heart and making a big deal about it.
    .Being able to work with staff if I have a problem with another user, instead of acting out in the chat complaining about it. .The alternative action to this where I report the user has been much more effective than complaining about it.

If I am unbanned I will follow the rules that have been set by the Warframe Discord staff, interact positively with other Members and Staff, not taking other opinions to heart and making a huge deal about it. I shall adapt to any new rules that have been made during the time my ban has been issued and any rules in the future.
    I hope all of this is taken into consideration and i hope to be accepted back into the Warframe Discord.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

I meant that we don't have all the IDs of your alts and that we'd need them so they can be unbanned and then your IP would be cleared.

• @Tobiah I only had one alt. Which is the Sam houser one?
    iD: 138066875174223872
    The name of the account then was Sam Houser#6217
    The name of it now is XxLelandMonroe$$xX#6217
    That's my only alt account.
    My main is Aqua:0017

• @Tobiah Unless there is another account I'm missing? I don't think I used more than two, that including my main and the Sam Houser one.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

That one has been unbanned. Feel free to to try again.

• @Tobiah Thanks! I'm in the server now. Appreciate Y'all for giving me a second chance.