Hi there, its about my temp ban from last year. (3th repost updated)

• Discord Username:Sa'kai#1018
    (Note: give us your full username, including numbers, at the time the ban occurred)
    Discord ID:474680478797004821
    Date/Time when ban was issued: Nov 6, 2018, 11:00 PM
    Reason given (if any) for the ban:Been part of group of people for posting pics in off-topic channel.(later on that turn into spam,and i was alredy in trouble)
    Warnings received prior to the ban:no
    Team member who issued the ban:Serbian#8043
    Explain why we should lift the ban:I was temp ban first for been part of one group of people that was posting pic in offtopic.later on that turn out into spaming,after i see alot of people spaming i stop posting pics.most of us were in group chat (cant remember wich one) and laughing at pics.i admit that i was part of it and i'm sorry.
    I'm also sorry for been on alt. account(Sa'kai) after i was temp ban on my main(Suldaan).
    i'm sorry once again,and i will try my best not to end up in trouble.
    How have you changed since this happened:i have learn my lesson,from my past mistakes.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban:for anything that i would like to post i will ask one of the admins on the server before posting and keep it family frendly.

• I dont want to be rude bt, will anyone respond?

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Had you not had someone bug us on your behalf that's still in the server, you would've been unbanned today. You may wait 2 more weeks and appeal again.