Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7 + 22.214.171.124
Genesis last edited by
Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7
As mentioned back in June 2018, Warframe’s Minimum Supported Specs will change to Windows 7, 64-bit operating systems, and DirectX 10 capable graphics cards in mid-February 2019.
More info here:
NEW WARFRAME AUGMENTS!
Khora (Venari) - Venari Bodyguard
Venari dies in Khora’s place. Respawn timer increased to 150s. Killing enemies decreases the timer by 4s.
Nova (Molecular Prime) - Molecular Fission
When killed, primed enemies will restore a Null Star charge and have a 100% chance of restoring an additional one.
Inaros (Desiccation) Desiccation’s Curse
Killing a blinded enemy with a finisher has a 75% chance of summoning a Sand Shadow.
Gara (Spectrorage) - Spectrosiphon
Enemies that die within Spectrorage have a 50% chance to drop an energy orb.
Find these new Warframe Augments from their respective Syndicate Offerings.
- A search box has been added to the Arsenal Loadout selection screen.
- Added a new sound for the Pax Charge Arcane.
- Profit-Taker Bounty 1 now requires you to have a Fishing Spear equipped in your Gear.
- Players no longer need to wait for Eudico to finish her greeting dialog when initially prompting the ‘Briefing’.
- Adjusted Eudico transmission timing during the Profit-Taker Bounty 3, which also fixes overlapping Eudico transmissions.
- Fixes towards Profit-Taker not entering last Pylon phase in the Profit-Taker Bounty 4.
- Fixed players who didn’t initiate the Profit-Taker Bounty being unable to skip the intro cutscene.
- Fixed Profit-Taker dipping its toe in coolant and attempting to teleport, resulting in breaking its AI.
- Fixed incorrect Little Duck transmissions during Profit-Taker Bounties.
Baruuk Changes & Fixes:
- Baruuk’s end of Elude animation no longer prevents movement.
- Improvements towards performance/visual issues with Baruuk's Elude ability by removing the blur FX if using the ‘Low Particle Quality’ setting based on feedback:
- Reduced the FX density of Baruuk’s Lull fog to fix reported performance issues.
- Fixed Baruuk’s Desert Wind weapon displaying as having Impact, Puncture, and Slash in the Arsenal when it's just Impact.
- Fixed Baruuk’s Serene Storm Desert Wind waves not hitting ragdolled enemies.
- Fixed Baruuk’s Serene Storm Desert Wind waves not matching FX direction.
- Fixed a script error when casting Baruuk’s Serene Storm ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Baruuk’s Desolate Hands ability.
- As per feedback, Harrow’s Systems Blueprint has been added as a Rare drop in Rotation B for Defection missions. This means you have 2 chances in the Endless loop to obtain Harrow, not just one at Rotation C. To maintain balance, a Corrupted Mod has moved to Rotation A.
- Increased Harrow’s Energy gain from his Thurible ability (max ranked now gains 2x as much).
- Increased Duration of Harrow’s Penance by around 20%.
Conservation Changes & Fixes:
- The Tranq Rifle is now ‘Silent’! This should ensure you are not startling animals if you miss - it's only on hit they'll react.
- More work required for this revert! Reverted the following change based off of player feedback asking to be able to hotkey specific Echo-Lures:
- Echo-Lures no longer need to be equipped in your Gear Spiral, they are auto-equipped in the Conservation gear when a Tranq is equipped.
- Fixed missing unique animal capture notes for the Vallis Sawgaw, Stover and Horrasque.
- Fixed equipping a Bait item to an occupied Gear Spiral Slot resulting in the Slot being cleared.
Nyx / Titania Changes & Fixes:
- Lowered Nyx’s Abilities volume for less fatigue while using Abilities repeatedly.
- Fixed Corpus Ospreys not following you closely anymore when under Nyx’s Mind Control ability.
Ongoing fixes for a future Hotfix, but not this Hotfix, include:
- Sound/presentation fixes for the Psychic Bolts re-cast (Hold 2).
- Absorb damage scaling/CC Range reviews. While with the Assimilate Augment frankly Absorb is a different ability, but the base Absorb offerings are still being reviewed to escalate benefit for those who know how to tactically use it in a squad and solo setting.
- Fixes for Mind Control targets + Rift.
Fixed Titania’s Lanterns not mesmerizing enemies properly. This was a major bug impacting any benefits from the changes.
Ongoing fixes for a future Hotfix, but not this Hotfix, include:
- Re-reviewing Tribute's buffs.
Loc-Pin Additions, Changes and Fixes:
- Added a "Show In HUD" option to context menu for the Loc-Pin (off by default). When enabled, it will show an in-world marker for the owner of the marker.
- Added a custom color option to the Loc-Pin.
- Increased the Loc-Pin limit from 10 to 15.
- Remove [PH] text from the Loc-Pin item description.
- Fixed the Loc-Pin item mechanic not saving properly.
- Removed the requirement of needing the Adherent Rank with the Quills to Gild your Amp with Little Duck.
- Replaced the Braton Prime Blueprint with the Braton Prime Receiver in the Lith K2 Relic due to an unintentional vaulting of the Receiver!
- Changed the Scyto Raknoid Affinity to 1k and Ryta Raknoid to 1.5k.
- Reduced the Standing cost of Transmutation Cores from 10k to 5k.
- Reduced the Standing cost of Cetus Wisps from 10k to 5k.
- Javlok Capacitors can now be sold to 2,500 Credits (as to not pile up in your Inventory).
- The ‘Toggle Prime Details’ has been added back to Mesa Prime! The team has made improvements towards the blending of both Mesa TennoGen Skins and her Prime Details.
- Fast Travel in Fortuna is now enabled for Little Duck when appropriate.
- Changed the ‘not scanned’ FX color of the Simaris Scanner to be more red than orange to improve visibility.
- Corpus Lockers will show their new hologram if unlocked with the Master Thief Mod.
- Helios no longer scans Solaris Lore Fragments.
- You can purchase multiple Arcanes from the respective Vendors (Rude Zuud, etc).
- The UI now displays a max of 999,999,999 Credits (our servers will still track up to 9 quadrillion Credit balances but will not be displayed in-game).
- Tweaks to Staticor and Simulor FX to try and reduce blowout with brightest Energy colours and Mirage equipped.
- Further improvements towards Operator hairstyles that include a hair band.
- Updated the Operator Amp Icon.
- Made some micro-optimizations to the Hunter Command Beast Precept Mod.
- Optimized some frame-time spikes.
- The Gift recipient name will now be auto-filled with attempting to send said Gift from that respective players Wish List.
- Toned down the firing FX on the Sarpa.
- Fixed Sentients not spawning during a specific stage of the Second Dream quest.
- Fixed the Hunter Command Beast Precept Mod generating 100 Kavat Affinity every 6 seconds (this could also trigger a UI-issue where it would appear to generate increasing amounts of Affinity).
- Fixes towards issues with lost Focus XP if a Host migration occurred.
- Fixed a functionality loss when using Transference right being interacting with a conversation (Cetus/Fortuna Vendor).
- Fixed Exalted weapons remaining equipped for no Energy cost after a Host migration occurs.
- Fixed Magus Anomaly Arcane pulling Kuva Siphons, Eidolons, Lephantis, and other “boss” type enemies as reported here:
- Fixed Mesa’s Shooting Gallery ability applying to Operators damage output.
- Fixed Consumables in the higher Gear Spiral Slots than the one you used up becoming unequipped.
- Fixed the Fluctus ignoring Nullifier bubbles when using it in Atmosphere mode.
- Fixed Exalted weapons not showing correct Damage stats in the Simulacrum Arsenal.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones not firing Tonkor grenades.
- Fixed MOA Companions equipped with the Security Override Mod ability to hack quest-critical objects which result in skipping gameplay stages.
- Fixed the Ammo max increase from the Arch-Gun Ammo Chain Mod applying to your primary weapon.
- Fixes towards Kavats getting stuck navigating on bridges.
- Fixed Extracting as Operator not rewarding you Simaris Standing gained from scanning enemies.
- Fixed redundant text from Ticker’s Lore Fragments.
- Fixed Rain FX in the Plains of Eidolon appearing to stack when entering/exiting Cetus, resulting in poor visibility as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/a85m3a/fix_plains_pls_rain_stacking_during_eidolon_hunts/?st=jpy27329&sh=bb51bb9b
- Fixed some Warframes not appearing wet when in the Plains while raining.
- Fixed the Battacor looping its fire animation/sound for Clients as reported here:
- Fixes towards lingering beam FX when becoming Knocked Down with the Synoid Gammacor.
- Fixed the Tek Mod zone FX colours not using chosen Energy colour.
- Fixed inability to see Mesa/Mesa Prime’s Regulators on other players in the Dojo/Relay.
- Fixed inability to see Mesa/Mesa Prime’s Regulators in the Simulacrum Arsenal as a Client.
- Fixed inability to disable Nidus’ Metamorphosis in the Captura Arsenal.
- Fixed some looping weapons being too loud when pausing Captura.
- Fixed scaling discrepancies with the Motherwrench Hammer Skin scale on certain weapons.
- Fixed Clients in the Simulacrum seeing Talons on other Warframes when Garuda is equipped and previewing others.
- Fixed seeing personal ‘Owned’ Icons/info when viewing another players Wish List.
- Fixed certain Vendors not displaying Mastered or Forma tag icons for respective Blueprints (Konzu, etc).
- Fixed inability to Chat link newer Operator Amp parts.
- Fixed duplicate ‘UNRANKED’ text on the Arcane Trade screen.
- Fixed Cephalon Simaris’ Simulor Blueprint Offering displaying a misleading ‘RANK 30’ description.
- Fixed Little Duck’s Operator Arcanes Tab being mislabeled as Mods.
- Fixed Umbra following the Operator into the Quill Cave.
- Fixed Excalibur missing his ground slam sound when using his Exalted Blade.
- Fixed Rare Storage Container sounds not playing when running Helene / Hydron Defense missions.
- Fixed K-Drives becoming constantly stuck to the roof of Vallis bunkers.
- Fixed navigating to Orb Vallis while having ‘Overlay Map’ enabled resulting in incorrect UI to appear and the map cannot be moved.
- Fixed Orokin Drones missing their death FX.
- Fixed Lynx turret grenades and lens flare FX lingering for Clients, which could result in performance issues overtime.
- Fixed misaligned Cannon firing FX in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed the Lega Prism Amp FX lingering for Clients.
- Fixed lingering FX on the Corinth Alt-Fire.
- Fixed the ‘Friend Request’ UI icon never disappearing.
- Fixed Mesa Prime’s lower cloth clipping through her legs.
- More fixes towards the Bloodshed Sigil not appearing correctly on the Operator.
- Fix an offset issue with the Yamako and Vanquished Syandana variants (Solstice, Rubedo, etc.) to improve placements on certain Warframes.
- Fixed an offset issue with the Phased Asa Syandana to make it match the same offsets as the regular Asa Syandana.
- Fixed Garuda's arm cloth clipping through the Abrasys Syandana.
- Fixed the Nagantaka not appearing properly in the Market diorama.
- Fixed the Flox Syandana not applying the chosen Energy color as reported here:
- Fixed seeing context actions for the ‘Back Room’ in Fortuna when not appropriate.
- Fixed some remaining Arcanes still having ALL CAPS descriptions.
- Fixed Kitgun sounds not playing when using Archwing in Vallis/Plains.
- Fixed sound playing when mousing over 'Types' in the Inventory.
- Fixed case where the Inbox could reshow itself and double up its button bar buttons when opened in a Relay.
- Fixes towards scenarios where Gifting would fail.
- Fixed the Featured item UI marker not displaying correctly when browsing the Market.
- Fixed a script error when Khora’s Venari passive activates.
- Fixed a script error related to the Mining reticle.
- Fixed Bloodshed Sigil discrepancies in Operator transmissions.
- Fixed possible script error if the Bloodshed Sigil is equipped on your Operator when first loading into the Liset.
- Fixes potentially crash under conditions of high latency when someone Revives and uses a Gear item.
- Fixed Vehicle category items not being capitalized.
- Fixed an issue with a crash that could occur when Host Migrating and returning to towns.
- Fixed some UI elements not being tintable with themes.
- Fixed inability to equip the Static Alacrity Mod on the Staticor in Conclave.
Fortuna: Hotfix 126.96.36.199
- Tweaked the radius/release sounds of Pheromone Synthesizers.
- Fixed infinite loading in the Vallis elevator.
- Fixed Magus Repair Operator Arcane not functioning for Clients.
- Fixed multiple missing Warframe Deluxe Helmet Icons.
- Fixed Flox Syandana offsets when equipped on Valkyr/Valkyr Prime.
- Fixed a controller script error when going into the Trading Post when there's no trade partners available.