Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.2
Genesis last edited by
Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.2
Sneaky U21 Addition:
- The Shock-Camo Opticor Skin is available for purchase in your Arsenal and we swear it's not a Braton model!
- Improved foliage texture/terrain in the remastered Earth tileset.
- Tweaked Ash’s Smoke Screen ability sound.
- Removed ability to chat in global channels (Region,Trading, etc) while in the loading screen. Squad/Clan/Alliance chat is still available. This is to mitigate unanticipated server strain.
- Optimized 64-bit builds slightly by leveraging the allocator's natural alignment.
- Optimized game startup time slightly, especially immediately after Hotfixes.
- Increased the time it takes for holding Melee before charged throw kicks in for dual-wielding. This should help with accidentally throwing instead of Melee attacking.
Melee Riven Fix:
Fixed not being able to equip certain Dark Hybrid Melee Rivens. This was due to having numerous versions on our end with only 1 version that was correct. Those that possess the incorrect Dark Hybrid Riven will have it retroactively converted upon login.
- Fixed missing Earth terrain in The Law of Retribution that made the mission uncompletable. *Worth noting that we’re working on a remastering the LoR Earth tileset - look forward to it in the near future!
- Fixed being unable to complete the Hijack mission of The Law of Retribution due to the objective not starting.
- Fixed not receiving Harrow’s default Helmet when purchasing Harrow from the Market. *Those affected will receive the default Harrow Helmet upon login.
- Fixed crashing while doing consecutive movements with Harrow (rolling + sprinting + shooting, etc).
- Fixed numerous crashes when running in 32-bit mode due to running out of memory.
- Removed unnecessary 2FA code challenges on login.
- Fixed having to relog after completing the Chains of Harrow quest to receive Melee Riven Mod (only if Harrow was purchased before quest completion).
- Fixed unnecessary teleport volumes in Captura Scenes.
- Fixed certain enemies in the Chains of Harrow quest having a high chance of administering a Slash proc.
- Fixed flickering textures and floating foliage in the remastered Earth tileset.
- Fixed a crash related to Operators.
- Fixed not being able to complete Earth Spy missions due to water not draining.
- Fixed Eximus units spawning as normal variant in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed being unable to claim the Grustrag Bolt Release in the Foundry.
- Fixed incorrect teleport triggers and water volumes in the Sands of Inaros quest.
- Fixed Colonist markers in Defection not being sorted by distance, resulting in their marker rapidly alternating with the Med Station due to standing next to it.
- Fixed the aim reticle disappearing due to casting Inaros' Sandstorm or Mesa's Peacemaker while dual-wielding and then returning to a Rifle or Melee weapon.
- Fixed Harrow’s Penance ability having a [PH] in the Arsenal description.
- Fixed numerous sounds/VO in the Chains of Harrow quest.
- Fixed a repeating objective VO during the Chains of Harrow quest.
- Fixed the Dread not being affected by Fire Rate Mods.
- Fixed not being able to craft Specters.
- Fixed being able to jump or move the camera out of Harrow’s Temple Captura Scene.
- Fixed the Knell headshot buff having default icon and description.
- Fixed floating geometry objects in The New Strange quest tileset and the Earth tileset.
- Fixed being invisible upon dying during phase 2 of the Jordas Golem Assassinate mission.
- Fixed being prompted that ‘0 Teammates are waiting for you’ upon completing the Jordas Golem Assassinate mission and waiting at extraction with your teammates.
- Fixed Miter showing fall off values in the Arsenal (cosmetic only).
- Fixed an edge case of crashing when dual-wielding with the Glaive after Aim-Gliding.
- Fixed receiving an error when attempting to incubate a Helminth Charger.
- Fixed the Scoliac having an unintended reduced Range.
- Potential fix for UI freezing when sorting Dojo Research by progress.
- Fixed cases of being in a constant Melee attack while in Dual-Wield mode after spamming the Melee button (in particular this was happening after a finisher attack).
- Fixed Defectors sometimes getting stuck in the Defection pipe spawn room.
- Fixed Opticor headshots not actually counting as headshots.
- Fixed Opticor creating 2x explosions on hit.
- Fixed Bronco Prime and Akbronco Prime having switched Mastery Ranks.
- Fixed the normal aim reticle overlapping the Dual-Wield reticle after casting Harrow's Thurible.
- Fixed Enemies not spawning if a Host migration occurred.
- Conclave Mods that increase Mag size can longer be used with guns that have Mags with 1-5 rounds in them.