Ban appeal for matt0#2421 (Waited 4 days after last one)

• matto 4 days ago
    Discord Username: matt0#​2421
    Discord ID: 219176367063826433
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 11/3/2018 00:32:26
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Repeatedly spamming, toxic behavior, and lewd discussions - including underage characters.
    Warnings received prior to the ban: 1 (muted for spam in #discussion)
    Team member who issued the ban: -Misan-#​6969, now called Trashcat#6969

Explain why we should lift the ban: I am not writing this to make excuses for my actions. I recognize that this is no one's fault but my own and I apologize to anyone who I hurt or insulted, especially to Misan, Tobiah, and any moderators I interacted with in jade light. I realize that these impressions take long to heal from and I do not blame anyone for being judgemental of me, should I return to the server. As a result of my actions (general spam, continuation of spam in jade light, lewd discussions involving operators, continued insults at the staff team while muted), I was banned from one of the greatest servers I have known and lost my moderator position in a partnered server. I have come to admit my mistakes and plead for a return, a return that will be on thin ice. Enough time has passed for me to realize how much I screwed up. I wish to be given a second chance to prove myself and contribute to such a wonderful community, a community I truly had fun in and which I ruined with my shit-posts and behavior. I was judgmental and idiotic and I hope this will be a chance to turn it around. Again, I apologize and regret my previous time from the bottom of my heart and want to make amends. I hold no grudge to those who warned or punished me and I hope to start anew.

How have you changed since this happened: After reflecting on my mistakes, I realize I was blinded by my own ego to insult others, spit on rules, and laugh at staff members. I realized, long after, that no one deserved to be treated by how I was acting. I am now a much more accepting person and wait to give others a chance. For example, I was insulting -Misan- after hearing about the chat moderation issues DE were having, and not bothering to listen to both sides. I was hasty, judgemental, and inconsiderate of how other people, especially -Misan- was feeling. To all others I hurt and to other WFCD staff members I insulted and made a fool of myself, I want to get to know everyone better and become friends and acquaintances, not enemies. I realize they are just enforcing the rules they are supposed to and it is not a personal decision. Not only have I become more accepting, I have quit on being toxic and hateful towards DE and the community. I do not seek to argue to prove that my point is right and theirs is wrong, I want to explore new opinions and avenues of thought so that everyone may learn something from a discussion. I toned down my ego and realize that I still have much to learn and to not act like I know everything. If I am not positive of something, I will ask others to help, and if someone says that I am wrong, I will not insult them, but will listen to their opinions and do research to decide if their points have merit. Overall, I have become a kinder, more helpful person and truly wish to rejoin the WFCD family. I have gained respect for all staff members and peers and wish to participate in a healthy, nontoxic way.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: For WFCD, I plan on zero shit-posting and offensive memes. I plan on being active in #discussion, #help-and-support, and #hunting-lodge and being a proud member of WFCD. My main goals are to spend my time hanging out and answering questions with thorough research and in-game experience. I will be friendly, helpful, and thoughtful when speaking and strive to be a prominent positive member. In the future, I plan on reaching for Tenno Guide or Ranger, by sharing my wealth of experience and being recognized. WFCD was and will be my home, and I plan on dedicating and enjoying many hours to making the Warframe experience magical and fun for many other tenno. This is not just empty promises: I have changed in other Warframe related servers such as ORH and Build Archives where I have reduced my toxic behavior. I am now much more mature and ready to return.

Additional info: I made an alt account much later after the ban, whose details are provided below. Though I did not do anything that warranted a ban on that account, it was recognized and banned for being an alt account. I understand that I must provide these details to clear my IP.

Username: matto#4624
    ID: 525484485920423968
    Team member who issued ban: Trashcat#6969
    Reason: Alt account of a banned user

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

we were still deciding, lol

• Whoops, I thought I had to repost after the 2 weeks was up, sorry for the confusion.