Ban Appeal Turret#0435

• Discord Username: Turret#0435
    Discord ID: 422460640343621634
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 14/02/19 ~16:25 (Israel Time)
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: A few seconds before I got in, someone from Israel (also from Israel) connected and spoke Hebrew.
    I do not know if that is the reason but if I accidentally made an earrape I'm sorry, it will not happen again.
    Warnings received prior to the ban: 1
    Team member who issued the ban: Kanimi#​4228
    Explain why we should lift the ban: I really like this server and is active and there nice people that I can talk to them,
    And I'm really sorry if I did something and did not notice, it will not happen again.
    How have you changed since this happened: Now I will try to be much more careful and make as few mistakes as possible.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: Like I said before

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

You need to wait 2 weeks after being banned to appeal. Thank you. You will not be unbanned at this time.

• Everything about this is wrong.

Yes, another person who spoke Hebrew appeared in the VC, but he was used to confirm that you were under the age of 13. That's the reason for the ban, you were under the age of 13, which is against the Terms of Service for Discord itself.

I, Mama 'Thulhu, was the Moderator that banned you, not Kanimi.

If you're going to make an appeal, you have to give up actual information on the situation instead of making things up at complete random.

• @Cutethulhu In about two months I'm 13 years old Can not you make me Unban?
    And if not? After I'm 13 I'm going to eat another appeal this time?
    And why is it forbidden to speak Hebrew?