Woah HolySpace got banned.

• Discord Username: Holy Space
    (Note: give us your full username, including numbers, at the time the ban occurred)
    Discord ID:Holy Space#9184
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 7/2/ 8:30 Straya time
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Leaving and coming back to avoid mute
    Warnings received prior to the ban: A perm mute before I came back
    Team member who issued the ban: -DM-Doomie [PC - 18]
    Explain why we should lift the ban:I was making jokes with some people who were completely cool with my jokes.
    A person didnt want this and told me to "Fuck off" in the most condescending way she could(Even said it herself). I told her to fuck off in response and then she proceded to get a mod and perm mute me. No warn, just a perm mute off the bat. Yes the next step I did by making an alt was uncalled for but the purpose was to come back and talk to the mods. I didnt back to troll more, was to talk to the mods about getting my account unbanned.
    How have you changed since this happened: I looked over it and see why they wanted to mute me. I personally feel like a perm mute was over the top though.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: Just make sure everyones cool with the jokes

• DISCORD ADMINS

It is unlikely that the moderator who issued the mute intended to give a permanent mute, and in all likelihood would have manually unmuted you within an hour. If you had wanted to contact a moderator or admin about the mute, you could have simply direct messaged them.

In addition, simply making sure people are "cool with the jokes" is not acceptable if said "jokes" violate server rules.

We will not be appealing your ban.