Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.4
Genesis last edited by
A Donda Decoration has been added!
After completing the Chains of Harrow quest, visit Palladino in Iron Wake to purchase your Donda for a small Ducat fee. Shiny for a shiny!
- Added notification for Energy gained by hitting enemies with Void Dash (it was always 10 energy/enemy but you could never see this).
(Values based on Rank 3 Abilities, lower Ranks adjusted similarly)
- Increased Duration from Shields by 25%
- Increased Duration cap from 60 seconds to 120 seconds
- Increased Fire Rate from 25% to 35%
- Increased Reload Speed from 50% to 70%
- Increased Range from 15m to 20m
- Sped up Energy Channeling by 50%
- Energy Channeling speed is now affected by Natural Talent
- Increase Crit per 100 Damage from 1.25% to 1.5%
Defection Changes & Fixes:
- Changed Defection squad sizes to a constant 3 in Solo or 4 in Multiplayer.
- Defection sessions are now joinable until 1 squad is rescued or 3 or more Defectors are killed. This will result in more open Defection sessions to join.
- Reduced the scans required on the White Charger from 20 to 3.
- Defection Alerts now count squads rescued instead of individuals rescued. Requirement for normal Alerts is 4 squads (1 squad from A, 1 from B, 2 from C in multiplayer)
- Fixed no enemies spawning after a Host migration.
Chains of Harrow Quest Changes (vague for spoiler reason):
- Increased the amount of Energy returned to the Operator by killing enemies in the Chains of Harrow quest fight from 15 to 30.
- An objective text will now indicate when a certain mechanic is invulnerable in the Chains of Harrow boss fight.
- Increased the hit box size of a certain mechanic when invulnerable in the Chains of Harrow boss fight.
- Red Veil Fanatics now have objective markers on them in the Chains of Harrow boss fight.
- Optimized potential hitches caused by Infested Spawn Pods.
- Vor’s Prize quest intro cinematic is no longer skippable.
- Razer Chroma effects now play in the Main Menu and when Energy color is changed in the Arsenal.
- Disabled mission failure for taking too long in Mastery Rank Tests.
- Fixed a crash upon opening the Options menu.
- Fixed some performance issues with melee weapons and in other areas of the game.
- Fixed the Opticor not having it’s 1m Punch Through.
- Fixed being able to see other players in Palladino’s Iron Wake room.
- Fixed caches on Kuva Fortress/Dakata giving rewards from the incorrect table (thereby not dropping Cyclone Kraken as intended).
- Fixed the Pandero’s reload sounds being too loud.
- Fixed missing Pandero reload sounds when using it in Dual-Wield.
- Fixed Pistols having double responses and animation (sounds, reloading, etc).
- Fixed Harrow’s Thurible Channeling not being cancellable with "use selected ability button."
- Fixed Harrow’s Thurible remaining in his hand if he enters gets downed while Channeling Thurible.
- Fixed not receiving the buff after channeling Harrow’s Thurible if a context action is used.
- Fixed Harrow’s Penance not respecting the duration cap on the initial cast.
- Fixed being able to damage enemies outside the Rift while you are currently in it.
- Fixed bad grass lighting in the Forest tileset.
- Fixed not being able to shoot Sapping Osprey mines.
- Fixed Harrow’s front cloth clipping through his legs during his Agile animation.
- Fixed Emotes being disabled for everybody when a Harrow is Channeling his Thurible.
- Fixed Stalker ‘whooshing’ and other sounds being too loud. Fear the whoosh!
- Fixed a Corpus door opening incorrectly.
- Fixed being unable to hit enemies from within the Rift when using Titania’s Razorwing.
- Fixed the Sheev, Mire, and Hate having unintentionally reduced Attack Speeds.
- Fixed the Staticor not consuming ammo after the mag is depleted.
- Fixed being stuck in endless Melee while Dual-Wielding.
- Fixed the Berserker Mod not applying to Excalibur’s Exalted Blade and its waves.
- Fixed missing consoles in the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed bad hitproxy on back of Arid and Forest Eviscerator enemies that were blocking head shots from behind.
- Fixed an issue where already dead bodies would yield Credits if hit with the Secura Lecta.
- Fixed script error when scrolling through available missions in a tab in the World State Window on a controller while on PC.
- Fixed a script error when casting Harrow’s Thurible or Covenant.
- Fixed a script error when casting Oberon’s Hallowed Ground.
- Fixed a script error when casting Banshee’s Sonar.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ivara’s Quiver.
- Fixed a script error when casting Volt’s Discharge.
- Fixed a script error when casting Mesa’s Peacemaker.
- Fixed a script error when casting Hydroid’s Tidal Surge and Tempest Barrage.
Conclave Changes & Fixes:
- Changed Pyrana’s Mag to 10 in Conclave to match PvE values.
- Fixed the Sonicor doing pve damage in Conclave.