Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.2
Genesis last edited by
Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.2
Melee Phase 1: 'Flow' Changes:
Tenno, thank you kindly for your feedback, videos, and reactions so far on last night's Melee changes! We've been live for less than 24 hour with Phase 1 and we're going to start experimenting a little bit with some feedback. Our first experiment has to do with players who are truly committed to 'The Sword Alone'.
- Manual blocking/parry has been added when players wield only a Melee weapon in a mission (i.e NO Secondary or Primary equipped). This is possible because in this specific state, the keybindings are free to allow this manual blocking. We do not plan on adding it to any other state yet. The default keybind for this is RMB/Right Mouse Button, as it was in the past.
Controller Changes & Fixes:
- Melee Channeling can no longer be rebound on Controller due to it completely breaking Melee 2.99997 changes. We apologize for the discomfort this may cause for those who have built their controllers comfortably around a different binding. You can't make an omelette without cracking some eggs!
- Fixed a widespread issue where players using Controllers could no longer Aim after the Melee 2.99997 changes. This affected numerous mechanics like Aim Gliding, Melee Channeling, etc.
- We’ll be continuing to monitor controller issues as they arise! If you’re still having issues, restoring your Controller bindings to ‘Default’ will help in the meantime. Please let us know of further issues!
- Fixed an issue where attempting to reload your Primary/Secondary while in Melee mode would not transition you back to your gun.
Plains of Eidolon Changes & Fixes:
- Removed Hildryn's Shield-gate mechanic that was applying to Eidolon Lures, resulting in an invulnerability for 3 seconds after their Shields are destroyed before becoming vulnerable again.
- Fixes towards Teralyst (and possibly Gantulyst/Hydrolyst) getting stuck in the Plains which caused constant teleporting all over the landscape.
- Fixes towards Teralyst (and possibly Gantulyst/Hydrolyst) not using abilities.
Hildryn Changes & Fixes:
- Hildryn's Main Blueprint has moved from Vox Solaris' Offering Rank of Shadow (Rank 5) to Agent (Rank 2).
- Greatly reduced the camera angle when casting Hildryn’s Haven.
- Fixed Hildryn’s Shield Pillage not removing Status Effects for Clients.
- Fixed Hildryn being able to use ziplines (and other context actions) while in Aegis Storm.
- Fixed script errors when casting Hildryn’s Balefire.
- Improvements towards the Operator curly hair hairlines to show less scalp.
- Balanced the Jat Kittag spark FX for less visual noise.
- The Rakta Dark Dagger’s innate upgrade on equip is now called Mind Haze.
Operation: Buried Debt Fixes:
- Clarified and corrected the Buried Debts data-hashes section of the World State Window to read as ‘UNDISCOVERED’ when you haven't scanned any data-hashes yet, instead of ‘SCANNED’.
- Updated the Diluted Thermia description to read:
- A magma like liquid that is diluted with coolant during the extraction process. Thermia can be found fracturing the surface of the Orb Vallis during thermal flare-ups. Could this be the key to weakening the Exploiter Orb's defenses?
- Diluted Thermia now displays as a special pickup in the UI (similar to Argon Crystal, etc).
- Amalgam Mods can now be Chat linked and found in the Codex.
- Fixed a crash when engaging with a Thermia Fracture.
- Fixed Coolant Canisters disappearing if you picked them up too quickly.
- Hotdropped a fixed early this morning that was preventing players from downloading Warframe from the website. If you experienced this issue please try again!
- Fixed real money purchased weapons (Prime Access, etc) not coming potatoed (Orokin Catalyst). Missing potatoes have been rectified to affected accounts in either your Inventory or the respective potatoless weapon depending on if you potatoed after the purchase was made.
- Fixed inability to login when playing in Steam Big Picture mode.
- Fixed cases of some enemies not attacking in Plains or Orb Vallis.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when unzooming or switch weapons during Mining.
- Fixed inability to Trade if it includes an Ayatan Star.
- Fixed Exard Scaffold not resetting damage resistances on Sentients.
- Fixed Harrow’s Penance recast not refreshing Duration.
- Fixed Gara’s Splinter Storm self timer not being refreshed when affected by Mass Vitrify.
- Fixed the Tarock Thrown Blade Skin not applying to the Spira Prime or Hikou Prime once thrown.
- Fixed missing FX/texture for Rhino’s Iron Skin.
- Fixed missing Elemental FX for the Glaive Prime.
- Fixed Kitgun FX lingering perpetually if the Glaive is also equipped.
- Fixed Warframe Ability videos turning white after unfocusing on the Ability.
- We’re still seeing some playback issues with these that we’re investigating!
- Fixed missing functionality when clicking an active Resource Booster in the UI.
- Fixed Foundry UI notifications displaying a filepath.
- Fixed [PH] context actions in the Mastery Rank 27 test.
- Fixed a script error when accessing the Dojo Room Option Panel.