Ban appeal

• Discord Username: 170558740485898240 ( i changed my username a lot i don't know excalt ywhat it is, this is hte best i got)
    (Note: give us your full username, including numbers, at the time the ban occurred)
    Discord ID: 170558740485898240
    Date/Time when ban was issued: a long time ago (sorry that's the best i can do)
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: pretty sure it's cuz i called someone autitstic
    Warnings received prior to the ban: not sure to be honest
    Team member who issued the ban: tobiah (i think)
    Explain why we should lift the ban: I don't realy think theres a way to explain why you should lift it, but I don't think there's any reason to keep me banned if I am not toxic
    How have you changed since this happened: It's been years i grown up quite a bit
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I don't want to be toxic I just want to play with others

extra notes : i have been connected under "don scallywag" for a while now, and have not been toxic to anyone, and I don't join VC either, I'm not trying to ban evade, it was just really helplful to ask questions other places couldn't answer, and to get in contact with mods. Sorry if that broke a rule, I am not trying to mess up this discord.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Discord Username: DildoShwaggins#9267
    Discord ID: 170558740485898240
    Date/Time when ban was issued: Unknown, before bots
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Unknown, before bots
    Warnings received prior to the ban: Had at least one previous mute
    Team member who issued the ban: Unknown, before bots
    Explain why we should lift the ban: (See user's appeal)
    How have you changed since this happened: (See user's appeal)
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: (See user's appeal)

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Just a heads up, your alt will probably be banned, cause you really shouldn't have come back on with an alt, it looks worse for you, even if you've been good on the alt.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Hi, you've been unbanned.