Ban appeal keldlando

• Apolieiies in advance for any grammer or spelling errors i am autistic and neither of them are very good for me
    i did have a earlier ban appeal that was closed as coursework was set and i had to get that done before worrying about leisure activities. my apologies to Tobiah for the problems that cause. this still technically my first appeal as the one i posted earlier was never finished

Discord Username:keldlando#9304
    (Note: give us your full username, including numbers, at the time the ban occurred)

Discord ID:244423789977403392

Date/Time when ban was issued:8th November

Reason given (if any) for the ban:Constant toxicity in VC

Warnings received prior to the ban:
    In that voice chat none but before that i had 7 for VC related reasons and 1 for off topic when i could stop a image post. 3 of those warning were temp mutes 1 hour, between 1 and 12 hour and 1 day if i remember correctly. the one from spectrops was because he gave out a blanket warning to stop a topic but i had him muted due to earlier arguments about 1 of his comments about autistic people that made them out to be worth less then people without autistic spectrum disorder. ME and spectrops did have quite a few disagreements and goes at each though were done in a childish manner that spurted of of some of he view on British or autistic people that he expressed though that is not to say i didn't retaliate with other views in kind.

Team member who issued the ban: spectrops

Explain why we should lift the ban:
    At the time of the ban i was going though a stressful time with having just being kicked out and university canceling on my along side starting again at college due to my last one at spent 2 year at giving me invalid results and i just used discord to vent and release my anger without causing others physical harm though i do understand i did cause others harm that was not physical which i am sorry for.

How have you changed since this happened:
    my life is no back in order so i become a much friendlier presence on discord and helpful in both discord and in Warframe. this should allow for a much nicer experience for those around me

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban:
    i will be friendlier and not use discord to vent my problems and release my anger like i did during that time that i received a large portion of warning and mutes and ban that were stated above. i am also staff on a small discord server that i join back in January due to my proven helpful nature that i do possess when not angry.

MY apologies to Spectrops and Cute thullu for the harm i have caused you in the past with the fact that you 2 feel into the eye line of my obsessive nature to put others below me when i am angry and i do regret what i did

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Hi, You'll be unbanned shortly.

• i dont seem to be unbanned yet
    keldlando#9304 is my discord name and id 244423789977403392

i have connected with keldlando1#1790 since i was unbanned though i do hope this isn't a problem

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

i unbanned your main already. if you have others that are banned, i need their ids.