Ban Appeal: Ukita#8102

• Discord Username: Ukita#8102
    Discord ID: 204657876189446144
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 2-26-19 9:50 UTC -5
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: For being rude when it was obvious that I wasn’t. Also their is no evidence other than the incorrect “Shut your mouth you rotten pineapple” message I sent as a joke. Which doesn’t validate this ban
    Warnings received prior to the ban: 8 Warnings 2 Mutes, 1 Temp ban
    Team member who issued the ban: Tcorn#4355
    Explain why we should lift the ban: Because it was obvious that I was joking with the person in question, and the ban came without warning. The person I was “being rude to” wasn’t even offended at all. Their was absolutely no evidence that I was being rude and the staff member only “thought” I was being rude which does not justify this ban. Saying “Shut your mouth you rotten pineapple” as a joke doesn’t equal being rude. The staff team refused to properly analyze my ban and decided to keep me banned instead of searching for proof and evidence to if I was being rude to other members or not.
    How have you changed since this happened: The ban in question was most definitely a mistake, and my behavior was correct and won’t be changed
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I’ll stop with the jokes and funny remarks and just start talking normally to avoid offending any future staff members

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

You need to wait 2 weeks from your last appeal.

• @Tobiah Nice, you’re making me wait 2 more weeks for something I already proven I’m not guilty of. Alright then