Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.2
Genesis last edited by
Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.2
Exploiter Orb Fixes:
- Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time!
- Removed unintended ability to cast Hildryn’s Balefire while using an Atmosphere Archgun that resulted in a loss of functionality.
- Fixed inability to descend or dodge while Hildryn’s Aegis Storm is active on controller.
- Fixed ability to get stuck forever dodging by spamming dodge during Hildryn’s Aegis Storm.
- Fixed using Hildryn Aegis Storm causing airdodge to require one of your jumps for the rest of the mission (or until respawn).
- Clicking on ‘X Friend Requests’ in the Active Events drop down will now take you to the Pending Friends screen.
- Fixes toward cases of a forced Host Migration in the Orb Vallis. This was largely experienced if Player 1 in the squad was transitioning to Deck 12, while Player 2 was attempting to join-in-progress from Fortuna. Players who then attempted to join Player 2’s session would then be migrated as well, and so on so forth like an aggressive Helminth Cyst. This fixes the “Host Migration Cyst” from spreading, but there will still be a Host Migration if you join during that very rare small window where existing players are transitioning to Deck 12.
- Further fixes towards a progression stopper in the Sand of Inaros quest where the enemy Inaros would be invulnerable.
- Fixed cases of numerous other bosses being invulnerable (Kela De Thaym, Tyl Regor, etc) for Clients.
- Fixed trying to claim the Mote Amp Blueprint when you have no Amp Slots left, showing an incorrect error that your account is invalid.
- Fixed Meleeing after throwing your Fishing Spear causing an inability to use weapons.
- Fixed clones from Ash’s Blade Storm (Rising Storm) and Equinox’s Metamorphosis Augment (Duality) not using the proper loadout in Dojo Duels as reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/b2hapq/this_is_what_happens_when_you_take_duality/
- Fixed the Stalker spawning inside the floor during the Second Dream quest.
- Further fixes towards Host players appearing ‘UNARMED’ when transitioning from Cetus/Fortuna to Plains/Vallis.
- Fixed Hildryn’s components not being Chat linkable.
- Fixed Diluted Thermia not being Chat linkable.
- Fixed the curly Operator Hairstyles looking pixelated when viewed in bright lighting.
- Fixed the World State Window overlapping the Profile UI.
- Fixed Soma and Soma Forest-Camo Skin not feeding the clip through the gun as you fire.
- Fixed the Larkspur not having the Archwing symbol in the Arsenal, which made sorting by name incorrect.
- Fixed missing Scourge hit sounds.
- Fixed noise spam from Itzal Escort Drone laser beams.
- Fixed numerous script errors when using certain abilities in Frame Fighter.
- Fixed a script error when viewing Larkspur in the Arsenal.