Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.7
Genesis last edited by
Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.7
- Added a functional Arsenal in Captura via the pause menu. You can also access this menu Arsenal in the Simulacrum.
Opticor Changes & Fixes:
- Opticor beam now has a radius (thicker more cylinder shaped beam) that will allow you to hit more enemies with a single beam.
- Increased the Opticor AoE damage radius from 3 meters to 5 meters.
- Critical Chance and Critical Damage Multiplier now apply to the AoE.
- Reduced Ammo capacity to 200.
- Fixed being unable to destroy Nullifier bubbles with the Opticor.
- Fixed being unable to kill enemies inside a Nullifier bubble or Eximus Snow Globe with the Opticor. This also fixes being unable to hit Lephantis or Sargas Ruk at times.
- Chat will automatically rearrange and switch to the Squad tab when loading into a mission.
- Optimized mission load times and reduced memory usage dramatically.
- Made several small performance improvements for the remastered Earth tileset (more to come).
- Updated the Frost Zastruga Helmet, Ersatz Loki Helmet, and Zener Voly Skin at each creator’s request.
- Fixed missing Riven for Broken War.
- Fixed missing Riven for Dex Dakra .
- Fixed some cases of network timeout on joining missions with low-end computers (especially when the drivers don't support a shader cache).
- Fixed rare cases of invites not being received when in a Relay.
- Fixed not being able to use the Codex Scanner to scan Ayatan Statues and other pickups.
- Fixed Vay Hek not spawning 3 times before his final battle and not entering his Terra Frame Phase when playing his boss fight.
- Fixed the water not draining for Clients after defeating Vay Hek on his Earth boss fight.
- Fixed items earned in mission not saving after dying as the Operator in the last stage of the Chains of Harrow quest.
- Fixed not being able to deploy Extractors on Earth.
- Fixed the Nukor creating a ton of FX if it kills something while it's been paused by Harrow's Condemn ability.
- Fixed being able to invite players to Iron Wake before they have progressed in Chains of Harrow.
- Fixed an issue that made you use the Melee charge animation instead of a normal attack animation when quickly pressing Melee after a slide attack in Dual-Wield mode.
- Fixed casting and deactivating Excalibur’s Exalted Blade, Wukong’s Primal Fury, or Valkyr’s Hysteria while in Dual-Wield mode resulting in the UI stating the name of your Pistol and ability used.
- Fixed the Palatine Hammer Skin not applying correctly to the Sibear.
- Fixed some clipping issues with the TennoCon 2017 Syandana.
- Fixed incorrect projectile sounds with the Zarr and Knell.
- Fixed no results displaying after Transmuting in the Relay.
- Fixed Ratals being unable to correctly roll down slopes.
- Fixed being unable to spawn Eximus units in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed some cases of NPCs falling through the floor after entering cover.
- Fixed Vor’s Prize tutorial hints clipping through the environment.
- Fixed descriptions for Ammo Restores to display the correct values.
- Fixed the minimap appearing displaced in the Relay if your HUD scale is over 100.
- Fixed the Sands of Inaros quest description having the wrong tomb location text.
- Fixed the ‘Offline Mod Bench’ appearing as a placeholder text.
- Fixed placeholder text appearing when attempting to select the ‘Filter’ button in Chat.
- Fixed Mag’s Magnetized Discharge Augment not triggering when using the "use selected ability" key.
- Fixed being able to spawn inside of a wall in the Mastery Rank 24 test.
- Fixed an invisible Corpus doorframe in the Shipyard tileset.
- Fixed enemies not playing their injury animation sometimes.
- Fixed a script error when entering Iron Wake.
- Fixed a script error when casting Harrow’s Thurible.
- Fixed a script error when casting Inaros’ Sandstorm.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nyx’s Psychic Bolts.
- Fixed a script error when casting Valkyr’s Rip Line.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ivara’s Artemis Bow.
- Fixed a script error when casting Oberon’s Renewal.
- Fixed a script error when casting Volt’s Shock.
- Fixed a script error when casting Rhino’s Charge.
- Fixed a script error when casting Inaros’ Scarab Swarm.
- Fixed a script error when throwing the Ferrox.
- Fixed a script error when casting Inaros’ Devour in Conclave.
- Fixed Octavia’s Amp ability applying buffs to players on the opposite team in Conclave.
- Fixed having the same Primary weapon equipped for both Cooperative and Conclave resulting in a visual error on Conclave weapon Mods.