Ban Appeal: Psykhe#8985

• Discord Username: Psykhe#8985
    (Note: give us your full username, including numbers, at the time the ban occurred)
    Discord ID: 408501567264653322
    Date/Time when ban was issued: November 6, 2018
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Someone was saying that they are typing in discord while driving. I said I hope they crash for being so dumb then they would learn their lesson. Cutethulu then asked me why I said it. I told her my mom died in a car accident. He then said that I have no right to tell someone to die which was a misrepresentation of what I said. He was gaslighting me when I was drunk and I did not take it well.
    Warnings received prior to the ban: Offensive language used in jest in Help and Support. I don't remember specifics.
    Team member who issued the ban: Fran
    Explain why we should lift the ban: Well, I am an experienced player with lots of knowledge. I taught many new players how to make plat. Having gone from 0 plat to 40k, I know how to make it.
    How have you changed since this happened: I got a job that I enjoy more and quit booze
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: Cordial and helpful to the noobs. Would enjoy helping people as I used to because the only real content for high MR people is helping noobs.

I was banned months ago for poor behaviour and rudeness towards mods. I don't remember much of that time as I was drinking alot because of a rough spot in life. I projected my negative outlook and feelings onto others on the server and I regret it. I apologize for being rude to mods as I know it is a thankless job to impose order on hundreds of people.

I would like to rejoin the community so I might help through information and the occasional runs for new players as I used to.

Thank you

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Do you have any regrets about what you did, or are you just going to blame it on mods?

• @Tobiah That is not how I wished my explanation to be perceived. I do regret my comments to the kid who bragged about texting while driving as well as to the moderator. I am more of a water over the duck's back type fellow since addressing my depression issues that have long plagued me. I wish only to rejoin the community and have a road to redemption. I have much to offer being a knowledgeable player and am eager to be back.

Thanks Toby.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Give it another 2 weeks and reapply. We'll revisit it then.

• This post is deleted!