Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.9
Genesis last edited by
Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.9
- Operators are now affected by the Smeeta Kavat Mischief/Charm buffs.
- Improved and widened the Reactant marker visibility range.
- Improved Kavor Defectors colliding with players and each other.
- Improved enemies for targeting Atlas' Tectonic Bulwarks so they shouldn't get stuck (at least as often).
- Opticor now benefits from Critical Chance / Critical Chance Multiplier Mods (the existing beam always did but the radial AoE damage did not).
- Panthera Alt-Fire will now benefit from weapon explosion radius Mods.
- Fixed volumetric lighting not working properly when in DX10.
- Fixed being able to use Atlas' Tectonics Bulwark to prevent Defectors from bulwalking through doorways. The Bulwark wall now detects Defectors and the wall will collapse.
- Fixed a case where Atlas’ Tectonic Bulwark walls can have weird targeting from enemies, causing them to either not see the wall or attack it in incorrect ways (eg. shooting it when they can melee it).
- Fixed being stuck in a continuous Emote state upon selecting a looping Emote like the Ki’Teer Presence or Meditating Emote.
- Fixed the Scourge not being affected by Heavy Calibers accuracy reduction.
- Fixed UI displaying 227 total missions playable when there are actually only 226.
- Fixed several issues with in-world markers for Hosts and Clients.
- Fixed certain weapons shrinking when applying skins on them.
- Fixed seeing duplicate FX for Harrow’s Covenant as Client.
- Fixed a missing blocking volume that was allowing players to go out of bounds in the Earth Forest tileset.
- Fixed Nyx’s Mind Control FX lingering on Ramparts.
- Fixed the Hyena Sigil FX not fading enough near the edges.
- Fixed missing muzzle flash on the Tigris Prime.
- Fixed buff indicator for the Zenith disc lifespan not being removed if you recall the disc manually.
- Fixed Relic refinement sort by name being inconsistent, and list issue creating a visual copy of a Relic in the grid.
- Fixed Clients setting Exterminate markers on enemies who don't count towards mission progress.
- Fixes towards Equinox’s cloth getting stuck between legs.
- Fixed Equinox's mesh being reset to the mixed form when previewing Helmets/Skins/etc in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Warframes in Landing Craft/Relay getting stuck in a weird animation state after exiting the Arsenal quickly with only a Melee weapon equipped.
- Fixed hitches when scrolling through Sigils in the Arsenal.
- Fixes towards the Grax Mirage skin to better match the original Steam Workshop images.
- Fixed Operator Void Beam not using Energy properly in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed Clients being able to use Transference while wall clinging in order to float.
- Fixed using the Arsenal as Client causing permanent invincibility in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when starting a Dojo duel.
- Fixed the Host experiencing a significant hitch when the Client finishes loading into a Dojo duel.
- Fixed two Earth Forest tilesets with broken connections to portals which caused issues with objectives and marker pathing.
- Fixes no enemies sometimes spawning in Earth Forest Exterminate until near the extraction room.
- Fixed some positioning of weapon trails on sparring weapons (Obex, Kogake, Hirudo, etc).
- Fixed black and untextured wreckage in Corpus Archwing tilesets.
- Fixed the Javlok playing a weird animation when quickly cycling through ‘Randomized’ color options.
- Fixed the Scourge damaging or killing players when picking it up while paused in Limbo’s Rift before it hits the ground.
- Fixed the Sari Syandana covering the pause menu when playing Solo. The wings will now close a lot faster when pausing.
- Fixed the Scourge and Cycron Status lasting longer for the Host.
- Possible fix for Companion Pets being insta-killed in some rare cases (without going into bleedout).
- Fixed a localized typo of Chroma in his Helmet description text.
Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Increased ammo capacity of Pyrana in Conclave.
- Fixed Oberon’s Reckoning not lifting enemies in Conclave.
- Fixed Oberon’s Reckoning not being terminated if Oberon was killed during the cast in Conclave.