Update #5 is here!
Genesis last edited by
Update 5: The Big One!
Major new features:
- All-new mission structure: explore the solar system!
- Different factions control regions of space; destroy them!
- Crushing bosses added; team up and take them down!
- Foundries have opened up; build your own gear!
- Resources are hidden in different regions
- Real-time mission events on the star-chart
- Lucrative opportunities and tough raids
- Artifact cards to be used for missions of extreme danger
- In game voice chat to coordinate your attacks
- Host migration & improved networking fault-tolerance
- New and improved revive system; includes temporary invulnerability!
- Ships can now have multiple objectives unlocked throughout
- Improved enemy placement and encounter pacing
- Enemy difficulty scaling tuned for greater challenges in deep-space
- Automatic profit-sharing with your squad
- Upgrade UI now has stats to help you make the ultimate gear
- Mag’s pull ability can rip shields away from enemies
- Cold damage now slows affected targets
- Corpus ships now feature turrets, cameras and laser doors
- End of mission bonuses & rewards
- Tenno bonuses for “First win of the Day”
- The in-game music is now generated dynamically
- Painted targets are now context-sensitive
- Weapon effects now change based on installed modules
- In-game challenges can now be completed
Notorious bugs fixed:
- Walls are no longer transparent on older video cards!
- The Lotus’ voice now conforms to volume control
- DirectX11 no longer crashes when running multiple video cards
- Mission-completion checks are now more thorough
- International keyboard stability issues
- The upload datamass cannot be lost in missions
- Ultra-wide displays now supported properly
- Improved video-card compatibility and min-spec detection
- Nearly 1000 translation updates from our volunteer army!
- Improved Tenno animations
- Many menus & screens polished
Note: that all accounts have been reset due to these massive changes.
Note 2: Some hotfixes!
- Fixed text corruption in several languages
- Improvements to Exterminate spawning
- Affinity Boosters now give boosts for non-combat actions
- Fixed minor respawn issues
- Higher level enemies are tougher
- Captain Vor is more aggressive! Look out!