Chains of Harrow: Update 21.1.0
Genesis last edited by
Chains of Harrow: Update 21.1.0
Channel your inner crimson warrior with the new Guandao Collection!
Slice through your enemies with the Guandao, a towering polearm, or take them out from a distance with the Zakti pistol and its lethal toxicity. Adding the Mozi Syandana will ensure your enemies only see a flash of red before their last moments, if they see anything at all…
The Guandao Collection includes:
- Guandao Polearm - Harvest the enemy with this towering polearm.
- Zakti Pistol - Fires razor-sharp darts that anchor themselves in their target before erupting in a plume of toxic gas.
- Mozi Syandana - Windswept ribbons of crimson evoke the war-kites of ancient Earth.
Visit the Market today to claim this Collection or each new item individually!
The Guandao Polearm and Zakti Pistol can also be crafted in the Tenno Research Lab in your Dojo!
- You can now select 'Friendly Fire', 'Warframe Invincibility', 'Pause AI', and 'Kill Enemies' in the Simulacrum enemy selector screen. For Multiplayer Simulacrum, the Host will be able to select these options.
- You can now select 'Pause AI' and 'Kill Enemies' in Captura via the enemy selector screen. For Multiplayer Captura, the Host will be able to select these options.
- Improved the Smeeta Kavat Mischief buff for Operators. Relevant buffs on the Warframes will always be transferred to the Operator and vice versa.
- Mastery Rank of each Dojo Research item is now shown in Clan Research selection screen.
- Harrow's smoke FX during his Thurible cast can be seen by other players now.
- Made optimizations to Chat to improve performance when users join/leave the current channel.
- Fixed attempting to launch Solo missions while in a squad causing the Star Chart UI to become unresponsive for the Host and causing Client to load into a black screen.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if many enemies were spawned at once in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed being able to re-run an Alert/Sortie/Syndicate mission again right after completing it. It’s also worth noting that rewards would not be given out twice in this situation.
- Fixed having no objective in Sabotage/Invasions missions.
- Fixed not being able to complete Asteroid Mobile Defense missions.
- Fixed the Cerata having 20% Status Chance when it should be 30%.
- Fixed Excalibur getting stuck in Slash Dash (and thus being invulnerable) if it was cast with no targets and the player took damage right after casting.
- Fixed Companion Pets insta-dying in Kuva Siphon missions (for real this time).
- Fixed Sheev, Snipetron and Dex Dakra displaying an incorrect Riven Disposition.
- Fixed Primary Riven Mods with Fire Rate buffs applying to Ivara's Artemis Bow.
- Fixed regular Primary Mods with Fire Rate buffs applying 3x to Ivara's Artemis Bow instead of 2x.
- Fixed not being able to fire until you recast Mesa’s Peacemaker if you entered bleedout when Peacemaker is active.
- Fixed Nidus' Parasitic Link on allies being terminated early if Harrow uses Covenant.
- Fixed missing rear counter Finishers for Ancients/Moas/Kubrows/Chargers for the Blind Justice Nikana Stance.
- Fixed Viral Status Effects being able to straight up kill you or put you into bleedout.
- Fixed Eximus units having drops in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed Sortie bosses not shutting up after switching World State Window tabs (or cancelling with ESC or pressing WSW minimize button).
- Fixed being able to walk through Defense Targets after a Host migration has occurred.
- Fixed Clients switching between Warframes sometimes appearing to have Equinox's skirt (sorry for ruining the fun).
- Fixed Mastery Sigils not displaying properly on some Warframes.
- Fixed black meshes appearing in the Lua Stealth Challenge room.
- Fixed cases of excessive spot-loading when transitioning from the Mod Station to Arsenal.
- Fixed Equinox/Nidus appearance being reset in the Arsenal when equipping a new Helmet/Skins/etc.
- Fixed a frame or two of animation popping and motion blur on Nidus' flaps when previewing or switching Skins/Helmets/etc in the Arsenal.
- Fixed incorrect Energy color when using Core Vent on the Elytron.
- Fixed Chat link/Emote auto-complete adding a space at the end of the message instead of after the link.
- Fixed Chat link suggestions breaking when a unicode character appears before them.
- Fixed some Stance Mods not appearing as ‘New’.
- Fixed the Heavy Caliber Mod showing Accuracy stat twice.
- Fixed some Mods having offset description text.