Ban Appeal: Ukita#8102

• Discord Username: Ukita#8102
    Discord ID: 204657876189446144
    Date/Time when ban was issued: May 30
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: I’m not gonna sugarcoat it, I was being extremely stupid. I bypassed the Nezha filter and said a racial slur I regret saying (not directed towards anyone in particular.) I was muted for the Nezha filter, then later banned for toxicity. I tried to bypass the ban on two alts because I was extremely frustrated and confused. I’m fully aware that my actions justifiable by any means.
    Warnings received prior to the ban: 10 Warnings 3 Mutes, 1 Temp ban
    Team member who issued the ban: Shichi#1904
    Explain why we should lift the ban: I acknowledged that the mods do a very good job at enforcing the rules and I’ll do my very best to follow them. I won’t attempt to bypass any filter, or say anything that may offend anyone. If I do get punished then I won’t try to bypass it by logging on to an alternative account.
    How have you changed since this happened: I’ve stopped being a deviant when it comes to following the standards of any community/server, and I abide by those standards now. Knowing the fact that if I don’t follow the rules, then I’ll be punished accordingly.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I’ll follow the rules and procedures of the discord server and won’t attempt to bypass any filters, and I’ll not directly/indirectly be toxic towards any members in the community.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

You left out that you've been banned before and that it was for precisely this behavior, so this means we're very unlikely to unban you, considering it's a pretty considerable trend.

In these cases, we will typically leave you banned until such a time you prove, somehow, that you've shaped up, typically by mods/etc. seeing you in other servers and having a way to see you've pulled yourself together.

• I didn’t really think I had list the last time I’ve been banned, nor do I think I share any mutual servers with any of the moderators. Would I still be able to appeal in two weeks again, or do you have something else in plan

• @Tobiah Can I Dm you on discord so this can be quicker

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

If you like, but I already said everything I'm going to say. You're not going to be unbanned until we see more significant changes outside the server, somehow.