Ban Appeal: Truetiming#0001 (re-application)

• -Discord Username:
    Truetiming#0001
    -Discord ID:
    -Date/Time when ban was issued:
    Early August of 2018
    -Reason given (if any) for the ban:
    After i was muted for pushing a baby tenno dlc idea, i messaged one of the mods telling him to join the "rebel alliance" and join me to switch diplomacy.
    -Warnings received prior to the ban:
    Was muted.
    -Team member who issued the ban:
    Parrot Lord
    -Explain why we should lift the ban:
    After a needed 7 month break from Warframe i decided to reinvest time into it. Now that I'm actually enjoying the game and made a few friends along the way, I also wanted to be apart of the bigger community now and get totally involved with the player base.
    -How have you changed since this happened:
    After half a year of on and off Warframe, I'd say I'm not a troll like i was before on the Discord server. Not only did i have 0 idea what i was talking about, but I didn't even really play the game either. I was there just for the shits and giggles with no real reason to be there. But now, after investing a lot of time and money into Warframe, I do have a reason to come back and be an active member of the community.
    -How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban:
    For one, no more "baby tenno dlc". I clearly was being a walnut with that one and trolling. Being in the community that I also represent means I cant intentionally bait people or be a jerk. That's not something i want to be apart of anymore. I got in touch with a Moderator named Fran who i originally dm'ed about "joining the rebel alliance", and I feel that regardless of the outcome of my final appeal, that he should at least be given some recognition for how persistent and nice he was. After being banned, i went into his dm's and complained about why i got punished. He showed me nothing but patience and genuine interest, which was really nice of him. If i can be reintroduced into the community with welcoming arms, I can sure do the same to the many newcomers who will join the server as well. Thanks.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

You'll be unbanned shortly.