Ban Appeal: MichaelSupreme#5951

• *Discord Username: MichaelSupreme
    *Discord ID: 513879486479990804
    *Date/Time when ban was issued: I believe it was 5/22/19
    *Reason given (if any) for the ban: I was accused of being alternate account
    *Warnings received prior to the ban: None
    *Team member who issued the ban: Tobiah
    *Explain why we should lift the ban: I feel like I should be back in the discord so I could have a fun time with other fellow tenno I'm sorry for anything I did that got me punished
    *How have you changed since this happened: I've been feeling kind of independent now to be honest since I've been playing Warframe without much help so pretty much the full solo experience. Before my ban I would constantly ask questions for help since I was returning player on warframe I had previously played on xbox, but I switched to pc because I liked Fortnite" with all honesty the Fortnite is kind of boring".
    *How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I plan on not questioning Tobiah even if injustice is upon me since he is owner of the discord so I can't argue for that also I will try my best not annoy anyone else

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

It's not an accusation. You flat out told me when I asked you if you were an alt of someone I'd muted.

• I quite don't recall that but you're probably right

• will I ever get unbanned

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Not at present. Feel free to appeal in 2 weeks.