Ban Appeal: DemHawtJewks#5013

• Discord Username: DemHawtJewks#5013

Discord ID: 424333021231972353

Date/Time when ban was issued: 1/11/2019 8:50 AM

Reason given (if any) for the ban: repeated nsfw discussion (to my knowledge this never occurred)

Warnings received prior to the ban: 2 warnings (unrelated reasons)

Team member who issued the ban: Heimdallr/Tobiah

Explain why we should lift the ban: I never got any clarification as to what I said that could be considered NSFW and said nothing (to my knowledge) that could even be construed as "NSFW discussion". If there was something that I said that was truly NSFW I would knock it off but again as I said nothing I had been talking about prior to receiving this ban was NSFW. The only thing I could think is that something I said was in the middle of NSFW discussion going on with other users and I got pegged as involved. All in all I feel that this was an improper ban.

How have you changed since this happened: I've become frustrated with the lack of willingness to help someone who genuinely is unsure what happened receive any clarification as to why they were banned. I have no issues behaving on the server but unnecessary banning with out any real explanation and a being rude when I contacted staff is very unprofessional and unbecoming. I just want to post funny memes and partake in fun discussions in the server. I have no intentions of causing chaos by somehow involving myself in unsavory discussions.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I plan to carefully monitor myself to not get into anymore messes and avoid anything that could be seen as unsavory in the eyes of our overlords.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Trying to deny what happened when we were there doesn't really help you. It's not going to change.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

at this time you will not be unbanned.