Ban Appeal: Nezha Is Trans-Fat Free#5772

• Discord Username: Nezha Is Trans-Fat Free#5772
    (Note: give us your full username, including numbers, at the time the ban occurred)
    Discord ID: 487371243188649996
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 02/06/2019
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: returned to old habits, unacceptable derogatory username and deeply inappropriate PFP
    Warnings received prior to the ban: 1 ( You have been Muted by Fran#​9591 for Muted until compliance with name change request)
    Team member who issued the ban: Fran
    Explain why we should lift the ban: I have grown as a person dude to issues within my home being corrected and addressed. I was also set up by a friend who is in the discord as well. They know I enjoy trains and such and decided to send me a picture of Auschwitz and recommended that I used it for my PFP. Apparently he had contacted a moderator about the picture to ask what would happen and he knew it would result in a ban. He told me this almost a month after the indecent. I plan on sticking with the nice and wholesome PFP's now!
    How have you changed since this happened: I've grown older (as we all do) and with abusive family troubles now in the rear view mirror everything is coming up Milhouse!
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: Not engaging the trolls and droping toxic people like bricks off the side of building. Also I have already changed anything name and PFP related.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

You had also been banned before, and kicked after you wouldn't comply with name/avatar changes.

We have no reason to believe you've changed, and using trauma as a reason to act out doesn't excuse the behavior.

• Ah, I'm a little confused since the last time I applied this was the response I got
    Re: Ban Appeal: Nezha Is Trans-Fat Free#5772

• @Tobiah Also I didn't mean it as an excuse just an explanation of what happened.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

At present, you will not be unbanned. feel free to re-appeal in the future.