Ban Appeal: Ukita#8102

• Discord Username: Ukita#8102
    Discord ID: 204657876189446144
    Date/Time when ban was issued: April 30
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Toxicity, I bypassed the Nezha filter and said a racial slur (not directed towards anyone in particular.) I was being incredibly immature in the chat. Later when I was banned I did log on alt accounts because I was confused, but I stopped after I knew it wasn’t gonna help.
    Warnings received prior to the ban: 10 Warnings, 3 Mutes, 1 Temp Ban, 2 Bans
    Team member who issued the ban: Shichi#1904
    Explain why we should lift the ban: It’s been around a month and I’ve learned that the infractions I received had a larger impact than I thought. I’ve normally shrugged them off, and that was my biggest mistake. I’m now aware that my actions have a large impact within the sever, and now I’ll be much more responsible of what I say within the chat.
    How have you changed since this happened: I’ve stopped with the stupid/irrelevant off-topic discussions and I’ve made sure the things I say won’t be the things I’ll regret saying later on. I do my best to follow the rules and guidelines and remaining civil.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I won’t attempt to intentionally bypass any filters and I’ll do my very best to refrain from being toxic within the chat. If I do find myself being uncivil then I’ll take a break from the server to avoid any future conflict.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

If you shrugged off the infractions before, how would this be any different?

• @Tobiah Well now that I know that the infractions holds a huge part in the disciplinary action I receive, I’ll be a lot more responsible and aware of what I do than I was before, since I don’t want to receive any more infractions or bans.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

At present, we are still not ready to unban you.

• @Tobiah Alright