Chains of Harrow: Update 21.2.0
Genesis last edited by
Chains of Harrow: Update 21.2.0
Jat Kusar - Overwhelm hostiles with this jet-powered sickle and razor-chain weapon. Charged strikes ignite an explosive blast at range.
The winning Melee entry from ‘The Best Defense’ contest is here! Concepted and submitted by fellow Tenno SilverBones, this Grineer inspired Plasma Kusurigama is the embodiment of murderous, Grineer ingenuity.
- The Squad player list is now displayed by default!
- Hunhow’s Datascape Scene and Harrow’s Temple Scene are now tradable!
- Swapped out the Lith S1 Relic given upon completion of the Mars Junction to a Lith A2 Relic due to the Lith S1 being vaulted.
- Approximated certain lighting calculations when using Low Shader Quality to improve performance; this will be most helpful for the Earth tileset because of the day/night cycle but there should be improvements throughout all remastered tilesets.
- Optimized shader memory by 30-50MB depending on settings.
- Optimized render performance slightly for all platforms.
- Adding friends through the recent players list or Chat now gives the opportunity to add a Friend Note as well.
- Harrow will now detach from his Wall Latch when Channeling his Thurible to avoid awkward animations.
- In-Game Progress can now be viewed in Archwing missions.
- Forma count can now be seen on weapons and Warframes in the Inventory screen (similar to in the Arsenal).
- Tweaked the Volt Arrester Helmet tintmask.
- Reduced the amount of cloth movement on Harrow when viewing the Star Chart.
Earth Tileset Changes & Fixes
- Continued to optimize the Earth remastered tilset to improve performance and lighting quality.
- Fixed crash or full system hang that could occur if too many PhysX Effects were created.
- Fixed an improper Loot Crate placement and spawning in the Earth Forest tileset.
- Fixed numerous lighting issues and floating meshes on the Earth Forest tileset.
- Fixed escapable level holes in Iron Wake and the Earth Forest tileset.
- Fixed an incorrectly placed teleporter in the Earth Forest tileset.
- Fixed Harrow holding a shield (Silva & Aegis, etc) in an ancient style which history has long since forgotten (probably because shields are not useful if you hold them backwards).
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker jamming if the Shift key is held while activating the ability.
- Fixed being able to get permanently stuck switching weapons when spamming Mesa’s Peacemaker.
- Fixed instances where the Client would administer more damage to Lephantis than the Host.
- Fixed the Codex not showing that certain Acolyte Mods also drop from Lua Spy missions.
- Fixed Oberon being able to linger in an infinite bleedout state and be able to revive Sentinels.
- Fixed spawning 3 enemies of different factions simultaneously spawning in the exact same spot in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed clicking Chat links for Mods creating the preview behind the Chat window.
- Fixes towards Smeeta Charm buffs not consistently applying to the Operator.
- Fixed seeing an error when attempting to deploy an Extractor after zooming out of a planet that was not fully completed.
- Fixed Ash’s Fatal Teleport Augment causing enemies to teleport up high if cast from up above.
- Fixed (for real) Primary Mods with Fire Rate buffs applying 3x to Ivara's Artemis Bow instead of 2x.
- Fixed duplicate swords appearing in the Second Dream cinematic.
- Fixing another instance of missing Glaive name in Dual-Wield mode after reviving.
- Fixed a rare instance of the Glaive not being thrown in Dual-Wield mode.
- Fixed a rare issue in Dual-Wield mode where your normal equipped Melee attacks wouldn't combo.
- Fixed Clients being able to obtain Affinity in the Simulacrum (which wouldn't actually apply) but could cause items to level up in the mission temporarily and breaking the Arsenal.
- Fixed Simulacrum enemy selector not remembering the previously selected enemies.
- Fixed being able to spawn unlimited enemies in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed the Mandachord not working in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed not being able to immediately spawn more Simulacrum enemies after killing them.
- Fixed being unable to open the main menu in the Dojo if anyone is kneeling in the Dueling area.
- Fixed Trick Mag applying to your Primary weapon when equipped on the Cycron.
- Fixed Cephalon Simaris' material appearing incorrect in the New Strange diorama.
- Fixed grammar when selecting an Arcane Helmet to convert in Foundry.
- Fixed Sands of Inaros quest tomb drawings rendering over top of the fog.
- Fixed Sentinel flare being too bright when viewing them in the Market.
- Fixed Large Energy Restores not providing detailed information when viewed in the Foundry.
- Fixes towards the Kyroptera Syandana not sitting correctly on Warframes.
- Fixed Clients not seeing Rampart’s destruction FX.
- Fixed Elemental FX not displaying on the Palatine Hammer Skin.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Chromatic Blade Augment not adding Elemental FX to the energy wave.
- Fixed Operators temporarily getting into a bad ledge-climbing animation when Void Dashing in some cases.
- Fixed Clients seeing a floating Operator head for a frame or 2 when Transferring to their Operator for the first time.
- Fixed Operators being able to use Limbo's Rift portal to enter the Rift.
- Fixed enemy locations in the Codex being confused by past events (ie: there aren't really any Nox on Phobos).
- Fixed Defense objective terminals dancing to Octavia’s Resonator as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/820849-grineer-terminals-dancing-to-octavias-music/
- Fixed Credit total not updating for players attempting to sell items in the Dojo.
- Fixed Syndicate Medallions spawning in the same spot as Cephalon Fragments.
- Fixed a case of being able to get out of the level bounds using Titania's Razorwing.
- Fixed the squad Chat not updating when re-joining after being in a squad of 3 with the squad Chat window closed, while the 4th player is joining.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to Upgrade your Companion in the Relay Arsenal.
- Fixed Pet names with ‘-’ being accepted.
- Fixed not being able to duel players in the Dojo if you are the only 2 present.
- Fixed Clients not having infinite consumables in Simulacrum.
- Fixed spot loading the Arsenal when backing out of the Mods screen that was opened from the Upgrade screen.
- Fixed clipping into walls/staircases when performing a Melee finisher.
- Fixed not Transferring in front of your Warframe as the Operator.
- Fixed a case of Vay Hek not spawning in his Assassination mission.
- Fixed some enemies in the Codex having their Health and Shields listed as ‘None’.
- Fixed normal Grineer enemies spawning on the Mariana Earth node as opposed to Drekar Grineer.
- Fixed Reactant buff icon not displaying after collecting 10 Reactant for the second time in an Endless Fissure mission.
- Fixed Reactant amount and buffs disappearing on squad members if they or you die and respawn in an Endless Fissure mission.
- Fixed missing Nullifier bubbles in Hijack Sortie missions.
- Fixed Clients sometimes not dealing the right amount of damage.
- Fixed script error when trying to whisper someone with a Riven or Song link in the message.
- Fixed a crash in the Simulacrum.