Ban Appeal: Ukita#8102

• Discord Username: Ukita#8102
    Discord ID: 204657876189446144
    Date/Time when ban was issued: April 30
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Toxicity, I bypassed the Nezha filter and said a racial slur (not directed towards anyone in particular.) I was being incredibly immature in the chat. Later when I was banned I did log on alt accounts because I was confused, but I stopped after I knew it wasn’t gonna help.
    Warnings received prior to the ban: 10 Warnings, 3 Mutes, 1 Temp Ban, 2 Bans
    Team member who issued the ban: Shichi#1904
    Explain why we should lift the ban: I’ve really missed talking to many people I knew in this discord. I’m willing to change the way I’ve been behaving in this server if you decide to unban me, and I’ll do what I can to be less toxic as well.
    How have you changed since this happened: I’ve been casually talking in other servers I’m in. I haven’t really talked much in them, but I’m planning on being more social throughout other servers I’m in. I’m really enjoying getting to know these people I haven’t spoke to yet.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I’ll completely change the way I act within the server, and stop with the off-topic discussions. I’ll stop being toxic by not insulting someone by any way (even if I would’ve meant it as a joke), and trying my best to not be a nuisance within the chat.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Your previous was closed 8 days ago. Now wait 14 more.

• @Tobiah My bad, I thought it went by how long ago the appeal was made instead of how long ago it was closed