Unban {insert breaking name here}

• Discord Username: ╲⎝⧹𒀱﷽𒀱﷽𒀱﷽𒀱﷽𒀱﷽𒀱﷽𒀱﷽𒀱﷽𒀱﷽𒀱﷽𒀱﷽﷽ ⧸⎠╱#3911

Discord ID: 197196449904197632
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 7/10 2019 1030 ish central
    Reason given (if any) for the ban:
    "Flooding chat with username"
    Warnings received prior to the ban: it was a mute, and I asked to talk with an administrator, and was then given a ban
    Team member who issued the ban: Tcorn#4355
    Explain why we should lift the ban:
    The reasoning for this was my username, I don't feel it is right for discord servers to operate in this utterly disrespectful manner. I have unicode in my username and I promply changed my nickname once a mod told me that it was a problem. Why do you think it is right or fair to exclude unicode characters. There are people who actually have ethnic names, in fact India and China are the majority of the worlds population and you are forcing them to change their actual username for no good reason. I understand nicknames needing to be changed, and I believe that is fair and right for servers to do that, but it is appalling and disgusting that you would practice forcing someone to change their actual username... it is disgusting. Please rethink your policies on this as it is just bullshit really. No one should have to go through this, especially if they actually do have an ethnic name. Its just wrong.

How have you changed since this happened:
    Look , this is a response from a staff member about a request to speak with higher ups really this is kind of N/A here, please see the message and understand the reasoning behind this request.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban:
    I wont use my real username and will use a nickname as I originally planned to do. I find it extremely horrendous that as gamers you refuse to acknowledge people's creativity, you know this is wrong and you guys should fix it. Whatever benefit its giving, its not worth it. Its a shame to see a discord partner be discriminatory against ethnic names in its policy, but I have faith in gamers, I think you guys can change, dont let me down.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

you need to wait a minimum of 2 weeks to appeal, you were banned like 20 minutes ago.

• can we archive this post for 2 weeks then? this is really something that does not need 2 weeks of waiting because of what it actually is.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

I wouldn't unban you because I'm the one who issued the ban, the admin who reviewed what you'd been saying and refusal to cooperate with the rules.

we have those anti-zalgo rules because names like yours literally cover others messages and clutter chat

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

having a spam username isn't acceptable on most official discord servers (as in servers run by discord) and many many game servers for the same reason we do. slamming our policies just because you think they're unfair when we literally have 10-20 people getting their names changed per week due to the same issue.

the categorical refusal to cooperate with the rules in a server you join are your own consequence, no one else's

• You are still making no sense, why do you force the USERNAME change? a nickname change fixes the problem why are you discriminating against people? I am sure discord would love to know discriminatory practices performed by their partners.

• Also what you say about spam usernames is completely false. most servers let you change the nick and be aok.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

You seem to have forgotten the part where your username was literally spamming chat, and yes, I have seen people removed for this from official chats such as the hypesquad discord as well as being removed from their position in the program entirely.

we are not other servers. you don't decide our policies for us.

• Tobiah, why are you forcing a USERNAME change? when a mod asked for my name to be changed i changed my nickname, that way it does not spam anyone.... Where are you gettign this spam allegation from?

• I am open to DM's if you want I just don't see why you are so forceful on username changes, I can change the nickname, as I did, and no one gets spammed, its as easy as that, where is this username aspect coming from.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

nothing about this is brain-exploding. your name is spam. trying to send it, or ping you, can break machines due to how your name is constructed and how it messes with discord's built-in limits. please remove it, and you're welcome back in.