Ban Appeal

• I was just banned for an accident. Someone said I DM advertised and I am not even sure that means. I was trying to right click there name to click mention but I accidentally invited to a server. I didn't mean to do this. Then I was just banned Tobiah#​0001 out of the blue. I wasn't even asked what happened or why I did that. I was in a hurry to type in the chat to stay in the conversation. I have no warnings. I have never broken a rule. I have never done anything wrong. For me to just be banned without even allowing me to explain is ridiculous. My discord name is AshleyTHEpanda#3637. I was in the middle of a conversation when I was just banned randomly!

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

1. Please follow the form
    2. you need to wait 2 weeks

• @Tobiah 2 weeks, for an accident?! The person who I accidentally invited even told me they spoke to you and told you it was by accident. Why am I still banned when the reporting party is telling you that it was a mistake? Like I said I was given no warning. I have never been warned for anything. I have never even broken a rule. This accident is literally my first offense and I am just banned?!? Why?

• @Tobiah

Discord Username: AshleyTHEpanda#3637
    Discord ID: I don't know what a Discord ID is
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 7/12/2019 4:40 PM PST
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: None was given
    Warnings received prior to the ban: None were Given
    Team member who issued the ban: Tobiah#0001
    Explain why we should lift the ban: Complete and utter accident
    How have you changed since this happened: I have not
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: Not different at all, as I have never actually broken any rules or ever been warned for anything.

• @Tobiah So you are just going to ignore this..... I am trying to get in contact with you and explain that the situation was a complete and utter accident. I don't understand this at all.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

i was not ignoring this, just as i wasn't ignoring the 30+ friend request attempts. I've added you as a friend so we can talk if you'd like.