Ban Appeal: DividerPrime#2065

• Discord Username: DividerPrime#2065
    (Note: give us your full username, including numbers, at the time the ban occurred)
    Discord ID:394856360023425024
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 20/1/2019; 16:03:06 bot time
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: "repeated nsfw talk, has not stopped"
    Warnings received prior to the ban: 1 for the nsfw and 53 in total infractions
    Team member who issued the ban: tobiah
    Explain why we should lift the ban: its been 6 months and i have had plenty of time to be exposed to the sfw culture which i previously lacked and openly displayed on many occasions in the server channels. and at this point of time, i am just done with it all
    How have you changed since this happened: i have been more distant to the people i used to talk to and haven't had the chance of getting any new ones. id say i have understood the tolerance of many things which i didn't have before. most of the memes/ shitposts i have now are sfw. i also miss body very much. ;_____:
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: id avoid the old channels which I usually was most active on aka offtopic and try to stick around more in builds cause that's one place I have become comfortable in. i would refrain from commenting on stuff I find offensive or irritating and would walk away in case a pointless argument comes around. also, id refrain from posting images of people in channels which resulted in getting me the infraction which banned me. id also let the mod decide what's good for the channel and the people rather than giving my own opinions on how the situation should be treated.

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

hi, you've been unbanned.