Ban Appeal: Ukita#8102

• Discord Username: Ukita#8102
    Discord ID: 204657876189446144
    Date/Time when ban was issued: April 30, 19:37 UTC+0
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Toxicity, and not learning from the previous infractions I’ve received.
    Warnings received prior to the ban: 10 Warning, 3 Mutes, 1 Tempban, 2 Bans
    Team member who issued the ban: Shichi#1904
    Explain why we should lift the ban: To start off, I was wrong and the mods were correct. Previously, I didn’t believe I was toxic and I was sure I’ve followed the rules and guidelines. I’ve finally learned that I was an extreme nuisance for the moderators, and I apologize. I apologize for spamming the chat with unfunny phrases like “Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell”, I apologize for being rude to other users, and even if I said the insult ironically I figured out that I shouldn’t have said it in the first place. I apologize for constantly avoiding the filters, specifically the Nezha one. I apologize for the Nsfw discussion I did in the past, and the way I acted towards Tobiah. Even though I felt it wasn’t fair for him to take my Active Tenno away, he was correct for doing so. Most importantly, I want to say sorry to the staff I’ve been indirectly and directly rude towards, I figured out that I was indeed toxic within this server and I really need to change that. I missed talking to the friends I’ve made in the server, and most importantly I miss discussing about warframe in this large server. It pains me to see myself banned on this social platform of a game that I’ve spent over 600 hours on.
    How have you changed since this happened: I’ve stopped thinking about myself, and started thinking about others. I don’t care if I think it’s not fair, if it has to be that way then I’ll accept it. I don’t care if I think it’s funny to me, if it’s not funny towards others then I’ll gladly stop. Most importantly, I won’t dare to talk back to any moderator and will comply to their wishes.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I want to change the entire stigma around me. I’ll will stop playfully insulting others, since I can never know how others will feel. I will stop spamming random phrases, off topic discussions that aren’t relevant to the channel, and avoiding filters. I no longer want to be a bother to the moderators, and I’ll do these things in order to become a better member within this community.

• @Tobiah in case you missed this

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

I didn't miss it, I've just been trying to convince people.

This time around, they're not ready for you to be unbanned yet.

• @Tobiah Sorry that I was a little impatient, but if that’s the case then I’ll keep waiting

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

they weren't ready, even with the discussions we'd had, so give it a bit more time.